Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ocarina`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, i'm John. I'll hit 21 in about 2 weeks or so. I love many differents ( and not always linked) things in this world. I love sports, i play alot of them actually ( only for fun though.. i don't play in any real team), I do play some piano and Saxophoneand many other instruments, and most of all, I have a deep love for all Roleplaying games. I admit I never really done long, in-depth roleplay story while speaking in english ( so sometime it do takes me a bit longer than most to write down what i mean to say because i want to say it right ) but still, I think can manage myself inside it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live southeast of Montreal in Quebec. It's a country in the Canada where alot of the people speak french.. and so do I. French is my primary language and i've learn english as secondary language at school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've first played warcraft II when i was really young.. (about 10? not sure anymore) and then i forgot about this game until one of my childhood friend show me WoW about 1year before it comes out. He got choose for the beta and I tried the game on his computer(and account) during the beta and got addict to it hehe.. and about 6 months after the release of the real thing, I bought a computer + the game ( i never had a computer before hahaha).

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found your server after months of trying-searching private servers.. i had heard of mainly focused rp servers but i only found one before yours and abusers(it was a gm like/ rp server) had already made it die..

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I do love all types.. but i think i do prefer a good action-fighting one followed by a good and relaxing tavern. It doesn't matter if i play with 1,2 or 10 other people, i enjoy all the same !

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I do love multiple race/class choise (for multiple style of rp) but to be honest, the race/class i've enjoyed the most yet is Draenei/Paladin. I love the fighting evil minded characters and to be in an order. The only thing i dislike about paladin(even most when it comes to Draenei) it's the limit-bounded you have : They are so light and pure I find it hard to see one being drinking in a Tavern,you know what i mean?.. It's not the same as seeing a Dwarf or an Orc drinking boozes.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, It's a bit sad to say but they are Pretty high.. They're always like that.. I seems like a child when I'm in front of Roleplay and I always expect the impossible hehe .. i think It's my curse,haha.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Role-playing ( must stay IC most of the time).
Because this was what i disliked about doing rp on retail(before Wotlk of course .. now rp doesnt even exist hahaha) i was always looking for some rp but any now and then someone would walk in and spam crap and ruin it all.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Night had covered the sky a couple of hours earlier. Everything seemed calm in this area of the world. The little village here was known as Bourgh. Spring hadn't pass to autumn yet and windows could still be seen opens in the night.But no lights nor movements could be seen. Everyone were sleeping. Everyone but one man who were sitting in his chair outside his house. This man was gazing at the stars, clearly having something on his mind. The struggle of thoughts was showing clearly on his face. After what look like an eternity, He sighs and, slowly, raised from his chair and got back to sleep. Morning would come quickly and he needed the rest to answer properly to his wife's request.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I wasn't sure what type of story you wanted.. so i build one who didnt had any warcraft link. I wanted to make sure you could see that i'm able to create from nothing.
Hope it's enough and even if there isn't much of a story .. ( much like a "mise en situation" ) I hope you've liked the way i write !
Have a good day !
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, Policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.