Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: lord579579`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Nick Brandon, and I am Thirteen years old. I have been role-playing for about a year now, maybe more.
I play the flute as an instrument, and have been for four and a half years. I aspire to cook, or be an interior designer, and I hope to meet many good friends on here!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Russia, though I immediately moved to San Diego, and grew up there. I then moved to Virginia, because of my parent's stationing. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousins played it, and I found it to be very attractive, and interesting, so I picked it up. For two expansions, I made many alts, and then finally got into Role Play.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My friend Vanessa showed this server to me. She plays a Night Elf named Iunar.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most kinds of roleplay. I don't like crowds, and I sort of keep away from taverns, but overall, I enjoy all roleplay in full.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race will have to be Blood Elf. Their language is very complex, and I have found websites, which have translated it. Their dashing good looks, and nice hair are also nice. I love the Sin'dorei history, and how they've come to be. I find it very intriguing how they have bad and good attributes, which makes them complex. My favorite class is Mage. Pyrokenesis and hydrokenesis are really cool and that's fun to role-play.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Seeing all the introductions I must go through, I have high expectations for this server. I hope that you've siphoned out all the trolls!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. I sometimes suffer abuse in the real world, and knowing you're taking notice of that, and trying to keep players tolerant is very nice.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll wait to do this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Heheh look forward to seeing you around :D