Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: azriekel11`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player? I am stoic and well spoken, I prefer to use my eloquence in the spoken arts in lieu of the strength of Brawn. I find great relaxation in a riveting conversation between adventuring partners, I miss the excitement of adventure and have always loved writing up an interested read for those around me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been playing Blizzard games since Orcs and Humans, I had absolutely fallen in love with the lore and world of Azeroth since the tender age of 12. Since then that love has grown into an addiction that I have recently broken myself of. Though I have left live servers, I seek the Roleplaying thrill I had once recieved when on my native servers of Kirin Tor and Cenarion Circle.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I sought your server for the fulfillment of my Roleplaying Crave, If there was one thing I enjoyed more than anything, it was the storylines and friends I made when WoW was still in its Infancy. I hope to make such friends here as well, and join in adventures with them; committee willing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Whatever strikes my fancy at the time, I find one thing leading into another to be the best. To start in a tavern and lead onto an adventure!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human and Paladin, The resilience and steadfastness of that combination has always intrigued me. From the patient and stoic Silver Hand, to the Zealotry and Vengeance of the Scarlet Crusade.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Roleplay, in all shapes, sizes and types. I want to meet new people and share my stories with them, and hear their stories in turn; to relive my glory days of roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. The problem with the live servers was the lack-there-of, the god-modders , the almighty and holier-than-thou. It became taxing on an experienced roleplayer as myself when everyone was a vampire or some sort of demon. When in reality; such things are not commonplace (Well, demons...but not among the civilized of Azeroth.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Westbrook barracks were quiet that morning, it was a morning much like any else. The soft yips coming from the gnoll encampment across the path a constant ambiance for the footmen who were stationed there.

"Marrus! Wilkes! Front and Center!" The two privates; fresh out of Stormwind, scurried before their superior officer. "Yes sir!" They brought their hands up, saluting in what could be considered 'tandem'. The two had never seen battle aside from the sparring partners they had been placed against during training camp.

Knight-Captain Harris O'Leare had been assigned here after the 'end' of the Third War, processing the recruits from Northshire Abbey on their way to Westfall; he absolutely loved his job. The grizzled veteran stared down at the privates; his arms crossed in front of his faded stormwind tabard, stained with ale and food, his voice booming at the two "You two have been selected for patrol today, boys! Your lucky day!..." His cracked lips spread into a broad grin, rows of yellowed teeth beaming down at them "Suit up soldiers, and keep your wits about ye...Unless you want to end up like Rolf and Malakai..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Where's me drink?!
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, Policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.