Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Guild information.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here I will place most of the OOC knowledge that needs to be said to keep this guild long lasting and organized. I will begin four threads for each division. I will try my best to find an image of each Council member. The division thread can be ran however the council members see fit. I can be strictly OOC or IC or both. As long as it is kept up to date and provides your division with an overall direction or theme. If this isn't something you are interested I can always come up with random things to keep people engrossed in some storyline.

Wages.

Your character once working with the organization will get a set pay salary to keep them functioning and something to give you, the player how wealthy your char is. Wages are OOC.

initiates: Weekly pay 1g 50s. Should equal out to 6g a month. Or 600$ a month for reference. Not pricey but competative for low requirement work.

Division members: Weekly pay, 4g. Should equal out to 16g a month. Or 1600 a month for reference. Enough money to live comfortably, shouldn't be poor any longer. Middle to -upper middle class competative wages depending on how frugal your character is.

Council members: 55g a month. Or 5500$ for reference. An admirable wage considering how many items can be purchased with silver alone. Council members also could request advances for special needs. Division costs are a part of organization funding.

Alliances:
The Clash Company
Aula Arcanum
Fallen Guardians

Enemies:

I will also keep reminders of guild events, and have a feedback thread for ideas that characters want to do. I'd like to run events in different areas for missions, OOCly the guild has started protecting small time anonymous mom and pop shops slowly gaining steam. There will be may opportunities and reasons to be stationed at different places of the world. It is up to a creative player and division leader to keep things smooth. I will aid as well of course.

Remember! Ask for your dragonhawk messenger and remember to by the Silver Dragonhawk Hatchling. If you don't have money I will OOC buy it for. These are trained by Spirit Division leader Elil Ancalima. I will hand you one OOCly and show you how to use it.

Also there is a small addon Duskwolf has made that will activate the hawkmessenger without you having to click it yourself. As it's easy to forget and in turn you miss out on messenges. There is a link in the Guild Post i will post one here shortly.