Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Laurice`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm 22, almost 23, I've been RPing since I was about 14 and it's something I highly enjoy. I've bounced around from forums in the Ayennee era to the Yahoo user chat rooms. I've grown bored of regular WoW and stopped playing for awile until now. Yesterday my friend signed up for this and I was highly interested based on the fact that it's pure RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine played it for awile and eventually I tried it and became addicted.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I didn't really find the server, a friend did and it seemed interesting so here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy mostly all RPs, with the exception of large groups. I find that I can enjoy RP more when there is just a smaller mass of people, say no more than four.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin would have to be my favorite. I've always liked the idea of heroic humans standing against the waves upon waves of evil.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't really have an expectations other then finding a place where I can RP and have others RP as well, not like the so called "RP" servers which have names like "Lolbastardz".

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. I like RP and RPers that RP adult scences (Read: not ERP) and have it respected and played along with rather than demonized and shunned.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Tick tock tick tock... The time slowly counted down as Laurice hunched over it, tongue poking out from behind parched lips. Slowly, she reached up with a pair of wirecutters, gently moving it up to the bright red wire that said "cut me!" on it. She allowed herself a small smile of satisfaction as this was almost too easy. Suddenly, in the midst of her cutting, she stopped, narrowing her eyes. "Waaaiit a minute." She said to the inanimate object, which was still counting merrily down to 0. "You're trying to fool me!" She immedietly moved her wirecutters over to the yellow cord and cut that.

BANG! The thing exploded in her face, covering her with black soot and grime. Sighing, she lifted up her goggles, her eyes the only part of her face not covered in muck. "Well I guess that's what I get for not listening to me!" She said with a laugh, leaning back down to fix the bomb and try again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.