Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: avion95`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a regular guy, with regular needs and dreams. My only goal is to have fun and meet new people. I have some experience with RP from different games and servers, but I'm really hoping to see it's full potential here. I am one of those "I have my own me and I'm not ashamed of it" people. If I like something, I go for it, and hope for the best.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Serbia, and my primary language is Serbian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, at first I played Defense of the Ancients. Then, a friend showed me World of Warcraft PvP and I found a link between the two games, so I immediately became a huge fan.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you using the Google search "world of warcraft roleplaying server", and Conquest of The Horde popped out as a first recommendation.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy every kind of roleplay, though exploration roleplay always attracted me most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are the brilliant Gnomes, who are nice, friendly beings, and have passed through loads of trouble, but still answer all your questions with a smile on their faces. As for the class...That would be Shaman. All that connection with the Elements and calling them to your aid is pretty cool on it's own. Not to mention that you get to turn into a wolf!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect all the best, though I doubt I'll get integrated that quickly.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, most definitely. Even in real life I see disrespect all around me. That's a huge thumbs up I'm giving to this server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A snowy day in Dun Morogh. A normal Gnome working on some engineering projects. A not-so-normal Dwarf, dressed in black, wearing a hood and a gun tied to his back, arriving to his shop. "Matey, I heard you can make 'em bombs, eye?" The Gnome rose his view from his gadget towards the Dwarf's face. He took his goggles off, looking at the him for a brief moment, before answering - "Yes, I can make bombs." The Dwarf nodded, with a smile on his face. "I want you to werk fer'me." As he finished working on the machine, the Gnome grabbed a napkin and cleaned his hands, to shake them with the Dwarf. "I accept, Dwarf." They set off on a journey, across all the Eastern Kingdoms, exploring caves, mines, mountains; Gathering ores, skins, metals. -A year has passed. The Gnome developed his skills to a magnificent level, while the Dwarf disappeared. later that month, he heard that his best friend was killed by the same Dwarf. He used all the things he gathered on his way through the everchanging cotninent, to forge tools necessary to kill the betrayer, and get his vengeance.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The story above was done in a hurry, I can do a lot better, if you'd like me to.
Welcome to the server!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Aleksandar and I come from one pretty unknown town in Serbia. I am 15 years old and I really like to play World of Warcraft. Mostly a fun person, though I tend to be serious when it comes to roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My primary language is Serbian because I come from Serbia, but I have studied English in my school for eight years and I study it now in my high school so I speak it pretty well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My best friend was telling me about it and I was always saying that I think it was just silly, but when I started playing it I just couldn't stop. I have been playing it for about two years or so.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well... All of these two years I have spent with PVP, and I got tired of it and tried something new. First I was roleplaying on San Andreas Multiplayer and other WoW servers. I didn't really like it because most of the roleplayers were metagaming. >.>

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really like traveling and adventure roleplay, because you never get enough of the excitement and you never know what's going to happen next. :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are Draenei because of the tendrils they have and mostly because they are the first shamans in Alliance. And the class well it's hard for me to decide between a paladin and a shaman but if I really had to choose it would be paladins because they serve the light and have very strong powers.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that the RP here would be fun and fair, so no metagamers and hopefully no rulebreakers. :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I can't really chose one of them to appeal me most 'cause I think that if everyone just follows them there will be some really good roleplay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I wish to do it later, because right now I can't make up my mind about what to write about. :S

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing so far. :)
Welcome back! I'll merge your previous introduction and this one.