Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Want a unique RP set? ASK ME!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well! I've been doing this a while, mostly for close friends, but, since I have been offering more and more, and I pride myself on my ability, I will open my doors to all! If you want an RP set, and can't think of one yourself. Please post in this thread with a vague idea of how they look, a theme, a color scheme, or -something- for me to sort of, spring board off of, and do my best work. Keep in mind these may not be finished in the next day depending on how many requests I may get, but... I'll do my best! If you need more then just my offer, you can ask Mouse, Loxy, and Jacula about my ability to formulate looks that are, sort of, not easy to find in a sense as I dig through Wowhead and Wowmodelviewever and the like, anywho, that's about it so post!
Do you have any examples?
Everyone's style is different, so it's probably best to put up an example of what someone can expect to get when they ask you.
How about a red mage set that doesn't look over the top like tier 5?
Oh that's cool, I do the same thing with all my characters. I don't like to just take sets so I match different pieces and what not to make unique sets not many others would have.
I'm posting a screenshot here of Siame (my Troll Berserker). The outfit (with weapons and everything) was put together by Drummy.

:3 <3

[attachment=0]
Could you try to make a witch hunter outfit? :> I would love to have a witch hunter but I don't really know what the look like.
I was wondering if I could get a barbaric looking mercenary set for my Human, Slade. Thanks :D
Hrm... dark colored leather/plate mix mercenary-style, for a human male, please. If you can. /nod
Coincidentally, I actually pride myself on the sets I have made too. I would be glad to help as well along with Drumgar! In fact. . . We could open ourselves a RP set shop-like thing!

Well, before that, I should show a few of my sets, The first one is my adorable Ghoul, Aurel Flamehawk, also known as Braindrinker.
Spoiler:
[attachment=2]
The next is a Sandfury Troll Female I made some time back named Kalia. It was for someone else on another server and I quite like it.
Spoiler:
[attachment=1]
Lastly is the Red Cannonball known as Aritony Swishblade. A tin can covered in spikes.
Spoiler:
[attachment=0]
If anyone is interested, feel free to ask either of us!
I'd like one. I have a fire mage, and he needs an outfit. He's human, and he's got black hair. That's basically it. I don't want nothing too fancy, though. Thanks!
How about a set of worn-out looking armor? Time weathered, and kind of ragged for my Main, Elijah?
I've been having trouble finding a set for my character, Laars (AKA: Old Spice man). WHen you think of Laars you wanna think of a bandit knuckleduster, ragged clothing, that sort of dfisplays his muscle. He's not the most wealthy fella, so his clothes aren't going to be all fancy. Also, he's a human.
Yeah, I'd like a set for an alliance patriot. That is to say, lots of blue gear. And it has to involve these shoulders [item]42820[/item] So It'll most likely be a darker shade of blue. Also, a nice shield and a cool sword. but I don't want the sword to be too epic. Just a normal schmormal sword that fits the rest of her.

Oh, and it she's a mail user.
I'd like a paladin outfit. Since I'm only level 15 on her, I guess I can't wear plate. A two-handed mace that fits the outfit would be awesome. I guess you could look up a plate outfit, as I'd probably level her up so I can get the plate mail skill.
Gonna jump in on this because I like making sets and these aren't getting answered.

RoffleWaffle Wrote:How about a set of worn-out looking armor? Time weathered, and kind of ragged for my Main, Elijah?

The Westguard set look pretty old and worn. It might be a bit dark for him, but then again, maybe not.

Quote:I've been having trouble finding a set for my character, Laars (AKA: Old Spice man). When you think of Laars you wanna think of a bandit knuckleduster, ragged clothing, that sort of dfisplays his muscle. He's not the most wealthy fella, so his clothes aren't going to be all fancy. Also, he's a human.

This might work.

Quote:Yeah, I'd like a set for an alliance patriot. That is to say, lots of blue gear. And it has to involve these shoulders [Mantle of Bouldercrag] So It'll most likely be a darker shade of blue. Also, a nice shield and a cool sword. but I don't want the sword to be too epic. Just a normal schmormal sword that fits the rest of her.

Oh, and it she's a mail user.

I don't know how you feel about helmets. I don't personally like them, especially not this one, but there's few others that fit the colour scheme and the armour.
There are probably better weapons, too, but I thought those two fit.

Quote:I'd like a paladin outfit. Since I'm only level 15 on her, I guess I can't wear plate. A two-handed mace that fits the outfit would be awesome. I guess you could look up a plate outfit, as I'd probably level her up so I can get the plate mail skill.

This is all I could come up with, not sure if it's what you were shooting for.
Pages: 1 2