Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: littledhampir`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, there's not much to be said about me except that I'm a roleplayer. :) I have been for roughly 5 years (on and off of WoW), and I don't think I'll ever lose interest in it. Hmm, let's see... I suppose it wouldn't hurt to mention that I love foreign languages. And that I love to write, to read, and meet people from around the world. That pretty much sums it up, I guess... =w=;

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States! And I speak english! And Japanese. And French. :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
An ex-boyfriend (ugh), introduced me to the game. I had already been roleplaying on other forums before then. Once I had gotten past the "game aspect", so to speak, and learned about the lore, I've had a tough time staying away from it. :)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was actually on another private RP server, but the RPs started to die and it just became a little hang-out hub. A friend of mine said he'd found a site (you guys!) that looked pretty legit and might have a hell of a lot more RPs, so here I am! Let's see what'cha got! ;)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
While tavern roleplays are good every now and then, I really enjoy anything that has a storyline attached to it. That way we've got a mission and something to RP about instead of making small talk while waiting for something to fall out of the sky. :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead warlock, hands down! I don't know why! Maybe it's their lore, or maybe it's because everyone else is playing a blood elf so the undead are super rare. I like to stray from the norm ;)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping to find a lot of active roleplayers willing to actively roleplay. What else would I want from a roleplay server? And I do hope to find more than one RP hosted every 3 hours unlike my last server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboarding. Grammar is a must for me. A few typos? No problem. But a whole bunch of jibberish that doesn't even remotely look like english? Uhm... goodbye!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((I have nothing else to do, so why not? :P))
Something wasn't right. Krisaga's rotten fingers gripped the chain of her sapphire pendant as she looked over the desolate town she once knew as home. "Brill," her voice was ragged, but still contained the high-pitched ring her human life once held for her. "What has become of you?" The fidgety imp at her feet tugged on her heirloom robes, but she kicked him away. Her eyes trailed from the abandoned inn, to the wrecked stables, and down at her pendant resting in her palm. Moments pass as Krisaga's memories perform for her upon the reflection of the sapphire. (( to be continued... >>; it's just a preview anyways. ))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I think we're all good.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, Policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.