Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zaverick`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Lucien and I enjoy playing video games, role playing and playing the Spanish guitar. I love animals, I have 3 cats and a collie puppy. I'm also the younger brother of user "Clarie".

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
South Africa. I was born into an Afrikaans family, but because we traveled so much, I primarily speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was about 7 years old, my older brother introduced Warcraft 3 RoC as well as TFT to me and I've been playing it ever since. I also like playing other Blizzard games, such as Starcraft 2. I discovered World of Warcraft a few months ago and really enjoyed it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My sister suggested that I play CotH, and I've decided to try it out. I've always wanted to play a roleplaying server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I primarily enjoy action-type roleplays, but I like to try things out. I overall just really enjoy to roleplay, no matter the subject.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite races are the Draenei and the Blood Elves. My favourite playing class is by far, the paladin. Though for roleplaying, I'm eager to play a dwarf, due to their outgoing personalities.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping that the community is welcoming, friendly and eager to roleplay! I trust that the immature and overall nasty people (that I've met so often on other servers) are kept well away.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Godmoding"; I dislike people who would take advantage of my character for their own benefit. "Respect"; without mutual respect between players, chaos would surely ensue. So I'm glad for this rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I hope it's alright if I posted a few paragraphs from a Elder Scrolls fanfiction I was writing.

"I see that you're already making friends." says Fordred in a jolly tone. The chattering stopped when another large double door opens with a loud "clank". A proud-looking Breton steps into the room, wearing a smile of such mirth that only the Divines could rival.

"Welcome new recruits!" says the Breton in a happy tone.

"Recruits? Who else is a new recruit here?" Rylos whispers to Razeek.

"That Nord over there, the one standing next to the High Elf in robes." Razeek whispers.

"My name is Derik La Pons." says the Breton. "And I am the leader of this group. You will be expected to uphold justice and to do your best in every mission assigned to you." The new recruits nod. "Aria! Come greet the new recruits!" Derik calls.

"Alright, I'll be right there!" Aria replies. A female Nord walks into the room. "Welcome new recruits, its so nice to have you with us." She says in a friendly way. "Let me show you to your rooms." Aria walks down the hall. Rylos and the other new recruit follow her. They arrive at their room. "Here's your room, when you two are done unpacking go to the main hall." Says Aria.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None, thank you!
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.