Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: jboy123`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings! I am Jason, a 18 year old soon-to-be university student from Manchester, England.

As a player, I would say that I simply adore the storylines in the different RP worlds. The various characters and the general amount of selection avaliable. I love creativity, especially in characters and races.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My primary language is English, from England.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My aunt introduced it tomy step dad, who let me play. That was about five years ago, hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have been roleplaying on Deviantart for a few years now, and on live servers it just seemed that no one seemed interested in roleplaying at all. Except in Goldshire, I only ever did find one decent rp, but the rest were simply distasteful. So, I took the next best step and tried to find a more community based roleplay server, I think I have succeded.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I tend to side with one on one rp, or generally prefer less than more. I would also say that I like most kinds of rp, depends on the plot, and the characters, the type of roleplay is hard to put in a box or like or dislike, it tends to depend on the plot involved and the players and their characters within said plot.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is probably the Draenei, most likely because they were so alien to the other races of Azeroth, and alien to the player too, tail, horns, hooves, blue skin. I think they are a nice race to step into, especially considering in other rp worlds I am an avid fan on non-human characters.

As for classes, I must say my favorite would probably very hard to point out, if anything I could easily say I dislike rogues and protection warriors, but the other classes are all very defined and I would like to rp them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
With the application and such I expect that there will be a veriety of different, and decent, roleplayers to roleplay with. All I could ask for is a nice roleplaying environment, and other people to roleplay with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Putting a rule about humility on there, back 'home' on deviantart there are too many elitists and people who generally want their chars to be the most tough and powerful entity to walk the earth, not in power, but attitude, and always trying to focus more attention on them. Once in a while, a character like this would be interesting, but when all of their characters and in some extensions to hand puppeteering them are like this, it simply irks me. I am glad that the humilty rule defines this.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I think i'll put something nice here later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, everything in the rules and FAQs seem concise.