Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: michael91`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm an amateur actor in local theatre, so I enjoy playing roles. I turned 18 this year and finished high-school few days ago. Next year I'm going to Academy Of Dramatic Art. I love meeting new people!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Croatia and my primary language is Croatian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I met some interesting people who were playing World of Warcraft and they invited me. Though I always wanted to play but never actually started until few months ago.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was role-playing on <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.echelonedwow.net]www.echelonedwow.net</a><!-- w --> but disliked the idea of availability of gm commands. Also there are lot of people who enjoy ruining roleplay's. I found this server over google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy role-playing with small group of people. Example group of travelers, family, sometimes even in large groups.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are Blood Elves because of their culture, architecture, and beauty. I also love Thalassian language and I'm serious thinking to learn it. About classes, I like warlock class because of their minions and hunter because of the pet. I don't want to be lonely if everyone leave me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to role-play with people with good grammar, also I want to improve my grammar. I would also like to meet new people who enjoy role-playing like I do.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rule of approval before creating an account the best.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to tell you the story of my character Knastian from my old server:

Belore family lived happily for many years in Silvermoon City. Maxim, Adrienne and their only son Knastian. Maxim and Adrienne were both mages, and they wanted same for Knastian, but he loved nature and wanted to be a hunter. When he was only 50 years old, he escaped to a forest to play with animals. Same day, prince Arthas attacked the city with his army of undead ghouls... He was in that forest alone until the group of elven hunters found him. He was under their protection until the Silvermoon was safe again. When he got back in the city, he found out that his home was destroyed and his parents dead...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'd like to see you in the game!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^