Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: UknowMe`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Let's start off with my name... Which is Carl. :> I'm 15 years old. I've been into roleplaying for 3 years. I mainly RP'd in SA-MP and in the middle of that, I sometimes tried to get some RP on DDO. I was playing WoW for quite some time, then took a LOOONG break and now since I found this server, decided to come up and play again.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Latvia. Obviously my primary language is Latvian, but I can also speak fluent English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine started playing it in a private server and asked me if I wanted to join in, so I agreed and also started playing. Then he started playing in the retail server and I had some financial problems that time, so I wasn't able to play.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I just felt like playing WoW again.. And decided to switch things up a bit and try something new - WoW roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I usually play as an Italian-American mobster on SA-MP, but as for this sort of roleplay.. Well, I prefer to just do some passive roleplay. Doing quests with other people and stuff.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin - I just like the ways of the paladin, that's all I can say.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I'm hoping to find some really great roleplay, meet a few people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills. I might get clumsy with my typing sometimes, so.. But I can still type some-what fast.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Jesiah Ramgate was born in a common-wealth Stormwind's family. His father, Iitan, was a lone parent as Livia, the mother of young Jesiah, died soon after giving birth to him. Iitan was forced to leave the military to take care of his son in these hard times.

As Jesiah grew, his father realized that his son has supernatural powers. He was gifted with the holy power of healing. He took young Jesiah to Stormalong's cathedral and showed his amazing powers to the priest. The priest decided to take Jesiah under his watch for some time, to see what the young boy is capable of.

Jesiah was 14 now. His powers were more advanced. But he didn't wanted to be a simple healer, as his father was a veteran warrior in the military. He started practicing his skills with a sword. Soon after, he was taken as an apprentice of a veteran paladin, Invictino Cardon.

Jesiah was 23 now and was getting more curious of what's happening outside the walls of Stormwind and decided to go on in his own adventure, using the skills he learned from Invictino and the Stormwind's priest, and to become one day a powerful paladin.

(Kinda lame.. But couldn't think up of anything better... It's a 10 minute story, what do you want? :P )

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No sir.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^