Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: notteamore`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, my characters usually are eloquent, graceful, and quick witted. They are on the darker side of things, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are evil. My characters are often portrayed as the scholarly type, very dark in nature, and basing them very heavily on my self in the real world.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Germany and I have moved all over place, I was fluent in three languages by the time I was three, but now I am fluent in only two. English is my main language, Hungarian is my second.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Diablo is where it all started for me, I loved the story line, and even the graphics when I was younger. About three years ago, my ex fiancee introduced me to the game, and a dear friend had taken me under his wing to learn how to RP properly in WoW. They both sent me myriads of links to websites containing backstories, Lore information, what to do, and what not to do. It was a bit overwhelming at first, but I soon fell deeper in love with the game when I found I could really play as my character.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The decline in quality in the actual game has left me wandering in search for a place I could really use as a creative outlet, lucky for me, A friend of mine found this server and gave me the information to it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Often times I play assassins, so I typically enjoy action, danger, and tactical role play. With that being said, let it be known I also enjoy a quiet evening in a tavern with a pint of ale and a few good friends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The foresaken have always been a favorite race to me because it offers a comic relief to the seriousness of the story, I mean how angry could you be at someone who's foot or finger is falling off? My second favorite race is of course the blood elf race, I do try and give a softer and more innocent side to their narcissistic and vain ways.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find wonderful and creative role play to engage in, as well as make a few friends to call my own.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The no godmoding, powergaming, and or metagaming rule. I despise it when people think they are too powerful to die, ultimately dismissing their weaknesses, or somehow using an absurd attack. It shows lack of creativity, and it honestly ruins the fun for those of us who actually like quality RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
About anything? Ok, I can do that! ^_^ here is a little story I remember telling someone in the actual game, it was meant to be a story for a younger group, they enjoyed it and I hope you do as well.
-The great toad king.-
Deep in the swamp of sorrows, in a dank little hollow lived a giant toad king, and many of his followers. They resided in a hollow tree trunk, filled with moss and mildew, along with varies swamp vegetation. Sunlight golden with the sunrise flooded their little tree with warm and basking light, through one hole in particular, just above the toad king's throne which was nothing more then a lily pad. Well, this giant toad king as known for boasting about the size of his tail, no frog or polliwog could or would dare compare their tails to the great toad kings. He even went as far as saying the whelplings tails were a bit stumpier, and the gator tails were far too fat. "None could present a greater tail then mine." He croaked, but little did he know what his badgering and belittling would cost him. One day as the toad king called forth a young frog, of course to compare tails, a sound came from the swamp.*glugglgug* The followers gasped as their eyes,wide with curiosity, darted to the ripple in the water, and after a long moment the toad king was going to commence his bragging, when another noise sounded.*gurrgleglugglug* The toad king tilted his head, and just as he was about to take a step forward, a swamp spirit burst out of the water. "Little toads of the swamp, tell me, who is your great toad king?" The toad king stood and walked forth."I am great spirit."The swamp spirit gazed with hollow eyes at the king."The great winds whisper great toad king, they speak of your vanity, and your pride." The Spirit knelt down to meet the king face to face."They speak of your ill ways towards your followers, despite the way you treat them, they still follow. Great toad king, tell me why you boast of your tail and degrade theirs?" The toad swallowed and cleared his throat before answering."Spirit of the swamp, is it not clear that my tail is the mightiest tail of the swamp? I merely state fact when I speak of my tail, if others feel degraded or belittled it truly is no fault of mine, the shame they have for their tails is not my concern." A great thunderous chuckle emitted from the swamp spirit."Great toad king, from this day forth you will learn humility, you and your followers will lose your tails, and no longer shall one be better then the rest for all toads shall look the same." And it was so, all of their tales faded as the spirit descended back into the water. From that day forth the great toad king renounced his throne, and all toads lived in equality and lose their tales when they come of age.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would be thrilled to be accepted into this private server, and very grateful for at least being considered, thank you for your time.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, Policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.