Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Davudu`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am 25 years old and I've been roleplaying since I was 14 or 15 with advanced dungeons and dragons. I play regular WoW, but the roleplaying servers there are disappointing and I had heard that there are pure RP servers out there so I went searching.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA, TX. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I originally got into PC gaming through Warcraft 2, and eventually Warcraft 3. I was playing EverQuest at the time and switched to WoW as soon as it released.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I was searching for a private RP server and did a google search. CoTH seems active and roleplaying Horde seemed really interesting, I'd love to be able to roleplay a Troll.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Honestly, I'm kind of shy at roleplaying. I would say I probably enjoy most all kinds of roleplay, except combat, simply because I am not that versed in combat RP online. Tavern roleplay, small groups, and roleplay adventuring would probably appeal to me the most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would say the Trolls are my favorite race. I honestly couldn't explain why either. It's something about Blizzard's Troll's, the way they look and act.

My favorite class, well, I'm caught between druid and hunter I guess. The whole idea of the druid is neat to me. The balance with nature, and shapeshifting, it appeals to me. However the hunter appeals to me, because for one, I've always played ranger/archer type classes in DnD, and I also enjoy the hunter/pet duo and it seems like fun RP to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm really not sure. I would expect to not see idiotic names that are so common on normal WoW. I would expect the community to be more open minded. Mainly, I expect myself to open up and be less shy about engaging in RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. People being able to handle themselves is important (the player, not the character). I'll be the first to admit I'm not the best roleplayer you'll ever meet, but I am fine with admitting when I am wrong, or that I simply do not know. I expect that other people would be mature enough to kindly point out to me (or anyone) if they are doing something wrong, and not be rude about it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just want to clarify, I have been roleplaying for around 10 years, however I am not too experienced with doing it in WoW. I do give my word that I won't interfere with RP that I can't keep up with, or things that I belong in.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^