Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ashalynn`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Eep! Hello, i'm not much into forums, all the technicalities kinda scare me. Anyways, i'm a dedicated RPer. And I have over 100 days /played on my main on live now *flex*. I'm sure that over 90 of those days have been spent RPing, and all 100 days spent thinking about RPing. I'm pretty new to this whole private server business, but I doubt that I will EVER leave retail. but I might end up spending half of my time here if it turns out to be what I hope. I love my RP server to death, just... not enough people RP. I'm tired of being called a noob for what I do best, and that is RP. So I set out to find myself a place I can fit in. I'm hoping its here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The USA, i'm just a plain 'ol person, I speak english, and I also know Orcish :D Zug zug.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
That's an interesting story. Well, i'm sure i'm not the only person who had this happen. That good old south park episode got me into it. And the next time I was at gamestop I grabed myself a trail version.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, You guys don't seem over gawdy, and i'm looking for a family server, like, oh, you know, the type where everyone helps out, has events, and it's just one big family :P So far, this looks to be it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Is this a trick question? I like all Roleplay! But I do like crowds alot too, I feel the need to share my character's storyline with as many people as possible, and at the same time being able to hear others. Taverns are fun, but I always need some excitement too.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Oh, on retail i'm a night elf druid, but I suppose that would just be silly on a server called "Conquest of the Horde." I like blood elves, Tuaren, and undead have there apeal to me too. I find being a priest fun, you get the flexibily of dark and light.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to be able to find my place among great Roleplay, nothing more.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rules defining what is acceptable in RP, I really feel they are the kind of rules that would make retail perfect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Oh dear me, a story? THis should be fun- however, I hope you understand if I make this story a Poem, actualy no- I feel like i'm cheating if I don't give you more then one :P
-Shadowmoon-
A moonless night
A demonic fright
Shadows that move without a light.
Spirts of hate and spirts of sight
Sing thier lement on a moonlesss night.
Death and decay,
live and betray.
The shattered world sways.
Ashes and destruction,
Nothing and no one.
trapped within realms
Life without Death,
Broken and twisted
devouring pain
let the spirit world sleep on a moonlit day.

I wrote this second one for my Deathknight :D
She's a nigth elf *shrug* Sorry I can't be more horde-y

-Moonblind-

Moonlight shines apon the guilty,
... And the innocent alike.
It does't not convict me, for I am blind.
They call me betrayer,
Death Knight,
My child, you look apon the body of a betrayer
but you hear the voice of the betrayed.
My eyes are the Chill of Death.
A mark left by the King of Misery.
I am Forsaken.
I am blind to the light I once had seen.
I look at the moon,
but no judgment it yeilds to me.
O' the great land of Feralas.
Land of my birth.
Mighty Trees so tall, so wise.
They are young in comparson
to the years I have fled.
For twisted paths I have wandered.
Living and Undead.
I have slain both,
to claim my revenge.
I am blind my child,
yet I can see.
For the moon,
it does't
not convict
me.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The poems I wrote- No I don't expect to impress anyone with them, I just couldn't bare to leave a spot blank.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.