Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Geno42`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am heavy in the PvE content on retail, though lately it's just been leveling alts. Kinda killing time until cataclysm hits. I pvp occasionally, though I'm not all that good at it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA and english

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A whole bunch of my friends played, so I joined them. Eventually, i got bored of retail, went to search for private servers. Found one, enjoyed the pvp on it, then ran into an RP guild, and fell in love with RPing in WoW. The guild fell apart, I returned to retail after trying out some other servers. I've gotten bored with retail again, so i searched for WoW rp private servers on google, found Conquest, and the rest is history :D

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Google search! You guys were the first one

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My rp guild that I was in consistently had 10 people on, so I'm used to large scale rping. But I had one guy who my character and his were brothers, so we'd constantly rp with each other. I also do a weekly dnd session on sundays, so I have experience from that as well

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren Hunter. It's my main on retail. I'm not really sure why. I've tried out most classes, and I've always returned to hunter. Possibly the versability and uncommon good looks

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hopefully, a place for rping and friendship :D. Cheesy answer, i know

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I can only choose one? I love all the rules there. It's how an rp server should be done.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll post this later once I finish my character's back story

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'll keep looking through the wiki page to make sure I"m up to date on everything. I'd hate to mess up right after joining.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^