Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bogscj`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, first I started playing on Grim Batol, a player versus player server in Retail. Then two years after I moved my character to Earthen Ring, an RP server where I fell in love with the Roleplaying. Well, my account was hacked, then I had a new one as I couldn't bother really getting it back. I made a new character on Argent Dawn and been playing there since. I've got alot of roleplaying experience aswell, two years on Earthen Ring and one year on Argent Dawn. Also a few years on some other games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Denmark. In my opinion I don't have it hard to understand the english language, so I think it'll be easy. Probably a few grammar, typo's and other stuff, but as I stated, I am from Denmark.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother introduced me to it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I searched on google about private servers that were RPing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I both like relaxing in a tavern, drinking some booze and just staring into a wall, I also like fighting and being held a captive.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It would probably be either a Warrior or Rogue. Well, a warrior can wear everything, so I could make him either a thief, priest or probably a guard.
I love the Rogue because of their stealth, not that I use it and saying that I am completely invisible because I have it on, but it really shows that you're sneaking around and stuff.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Very serious RP, due to the registration, you don't let any loller in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, Tolerance and Language.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I haven't got one yet, though I'll edit later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nah.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^