Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: samss`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Sam Oram but everyone calls me sammy.
I am 16 years old. Well what else is there to say? I dont do alot of sports, i just enjoy gaming with my friends.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the netherlands. I speak dutch.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well my friend was playing it and he was telling me how great it is and then he did the whole recruit a friend thing, And after that time passed away i just bought the game and the expansions.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server through google like most people, just a basic search.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any! Aslong if their are skilled and friendly RPers i'm happy

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elf hunter because i'll always have my pet at my side, a friend to travel with. And a ally in every battle.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Skilled RPers, A good time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity rule, on alot of server there are alot of childish RPers, maybe even ruiners. Personally i cant stand them!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll tell you a story of my old family lore.
--- The Bloodheart Family ---

Back in the first war with the scourge, A group of elite knights was chosen to make an opening for an attack on the scourge encampment, Zenetar Bloodheart Stepped forward with his sons and daughters, Then prepared in golden imbused armor as the charge was being prepared, They stood strong, Life-Hearted and determinated to destory the evil that plauged the lands, The battle horn was heard, The almighty roar of the alliance the stoon togther boomed thoughout the lands, The Ground started to shake, The battle had comenced the Bloodhearts took the lead, Chopping the scourge down making an opening to the encampment in a few moments the Scourge encampment was alight, And the Alliance will stood ever strong hours after the charge, The battle field was scattered with bodys blood and the stench of death yet the story does not end there.
The Bloodheart lived in a Town Called "Davenhail" In Piece and harmony, as they brought "The carm" a time of piece free of fighting, Untill one of the general of the Alliance heard word of an purging attack towards Davenhail! Before any action could be taken davenhails gates flew open! Legions of scourge poured in to the kingdom pilaging all in it path, The Bloodheart were taken by suprize, they stood defenceless fight off all the could, The Screams of the dying family members echoed thoughout the kingdom, just in a few short moments all lay dead in Davenhail, The bloodhearts destroyed, yet all is not lost.
Recent news of the bloodheart's suviving members came to ear, Dysterika Bloodheart, Kross Bloodheart, Dante Bloodheart, Coregande Bloodheart, Hatmel Bloodheart and Kreilenl Bloodheart are the last suviving and maybe our last hope... To bring the carm?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^