Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cheesecakez`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Where to start.. Well my name is My, I know that is silly but it's not really that weird name in Sweden, i'm 16 years old and I did actually roleplay on retail around 2 - 3 years ago, but I got abit tired of it, so I moved to a pvp server instead.
After that I did not really roleplay anything at all, until a few weeks ago. When one of my real life friends introduced me to a private server called Echeloned and I started to roleplay on one of the RP realms on there, and I enjoyed it ALOT!
Anyhow, one of my in game friends showed me this site, and wanted me to try it out, seeing as he liked it, so here I am (:

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Sweden, swedish, lived here all my life I'v always wanted to move somewhere else however, like to America or something, just seems alot more interesting!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My two neighbours used to play WoW back when I was around, 11 or something?
And then one summer they let me play on their account and I got stuck!
After that summer they wouldn't let me play anymore however, but a few years later, when I was around 13 maybe? I found wow in one of the stores, and recognized it, and thought, what the heck, why not try again? :P

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I got tired of retail, so I started playing on another private server, and then one of my friends from there found this server and wanted me to make an apply here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I'v never been very interesting in lore to be honest, my friend said you could read what you need to know on this website, so I could do that I guess?
But yeah, my favourite roleplays I think are survival, like when you're stuck on some little island or something and needs to find a way back home.
I enjoyed the most when you roleplay with maybe 1 - 3 other people, and you like you know, make a story for yourselves, and it's also when I tend to get the most "Into it" if you know what I mean..

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It's probably blood elf, and to be honest it's probably because of the looks, like I said, I don't really know alot about the lore behind anything.
But, I'm happy to learn? xD

What are your expectations of this server?:
A good time? :)
Maybe some roleplay where people actually tend to read the /e emotes, lol.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably the keyboard skill one, I really enjoy writing with good grammar and using all these kinds of things you know ". , ! ?" etc, and sometime I actually get abit annoyed when people don't take the time to do so theirselves. xP

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a hot summer night in July.
Julia had problems sleeping so she slowly went up from her bed, when she stood up, she looked at herself in the mirror at the wall next to the bed before she let out a sigh and walked downstairs.
Her parents were sleeping like rocks, and she couldn't help to giggle abit as her dad was snoring so much the whole house were shaking.
She grabbed her diary she left on the living room table the day before and walked out of the house.
As she felt the grass under her feet she lie down in the grass and opened up her diary.
"Page 57" She says and smiles to herself, before she begins to read.
"I'd seen him in the hallways multiple times now, my friend Sasha said he was new, that he had to change school, because he punched one of the teachers.
That the teachers didn't really want him here, but the headmaster pretty much forced them to, that they got alot of money if they took him in.
I had no clue how Sasha even got all of this information, but hey.. She had always been a favourite amongst the teachers."
Julia flips a few pages in the diary before she continue reading.
"He said hey to me today, and smile, first time he ever said anything to me, i'm so happy..
God listen to me, I sound like I'm 12 and think I found the love of my life, i'm so silly."
She flips a few more pages in the diary before she hears a beep from inside and stands up again, runs up the stairs and takes her cellphone out from the charger, she smiles as she reads the text she just got.
"You awake yet? I couldn't sleep, maybe it's because I couldn't stop thinking about you, I don't know. Anyway, I love you, From Martin."
She looks at herself in the mirror, and shakes her head before she mumbles.
"Page 57, that's where it all started..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Like I said, I don't know alot of lore.
But, i'm happy to like, read the basics or something ^^
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

Should you have any lore questions, there are a number of unofficial lore sites which you could go to for information (wowpedia.org happens to be my favorite). Should you not be able to find anything there, ask on the forums. People will be more then glad to help you out!
Umm, sorry but I don't really understand how I like make my account?
My friend told me i'm suppose to like register with the same Username, Pass and email from the forums on the site but when I write that in it does not work, and i'm pretty sure i'm writing the exact same one... :S
Did you click on "*click here to create a server account*" link at the top right of the page, just below the banner?
Yea, I'm sure she did... It just don't work, I tried with her details too, not working... But it worked for me few days ago.
Yeah I did, it doesn't work, says it does not match.. Even though i'm sure I wrote in the exact same ones as my forum account.
You have to remember that it's ALL case sensitive, even the email adress.