Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kusheline`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been gaming most of my life. The majority being tabletop games such as D&D (2nd,3rd, & 4th editions), Storyteller(oWoD & NWoD), and Rifts. WoW was really the only one of the MMORPGs that I really got into, probably from having history with the game after playing the original Warcraft titles. I even run two games of my own currently a couple times a month.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I don't think I could really squeeze much detail into this one, without giving up where I live... So I'll just say that I'm American, and my primary language is American English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had several friends that had been playing for a long time, even to the point of starting up a D&D Warcraft game that got me interested in checking it out. I really enjoyed seeing what had been built on top of the base of the old RTS games. Every so often I'll renew my subscription because I miss playing, and have only recently discovered private servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The part I miss the most about being able to play WoW is the social interaction. I used to have full bags in my bank dedicated to RP outfits for different occasions, depending on what I may need. So many never even got used, but I had them just in case.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It depends on my mood really, whether I want a crowd or just a little 1 on 1. And I enjoy the full gamut of possible scenes from the typical day in the tavern to high adventure, romance, action. It's all about character building really, I may play several of them, each with their own motivations and desires.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class is the Death Knight, they are so tragically Emo... Depending of course which race they are, and how far they had to fall to get there. Racially, I don't really have a favorite, they all have their own strengths and weaknesses for both story and gameplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:
The only expectation I really have is being able to role play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would have to say the rules about keeping as much IC as possible appealed to me the most. It was a tough decision after reading through the rules a couple times. But that right there (If enforced) shows me that this server is serious about Role Playing, which is the reason I had to walk away from playing retail.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A'Makra grunted as she stopped to lean back against the trunk of an ancient tree. Wheezing through her tusks, the brightly colored moss crushed beneath her battle worn leathers giving off a sweet, almost intoxicating aroma. Three thick fingers wrapped around the shaft of an arrow buried in the Troll woman's shoulder. She'd been looking for a new pet, one of the lovely cats so often found in the company of Night Elves, when she'd heard the drums. Most would have been dissuaded by that alone, but A'Makra desperately wanted that cat. She could hear them all now, out in the twilight of the ancient elven forest, the sounds of stealthy creatures stalking through the shadows.

A'Makra bit down hard as she pushed the arrow through, breaking off the shaft to pull it through the back cleanly. She fumbled for the pouch on her hip, a vial full of gleaming red liquid drawn forth. It slipped from her bloody fingers, falling to shatter against the large gnarled roots of the tree. That single sound alerting her pursuers. Blade and dagger whispering from their sheath as the huntress began to prepare for her final stand...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I cant really think of anything at the moment. Though, I'm sure as I have time to look things over on the site... or should I be approved... I'll have questions and/or comments at a later time.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.