Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Niikolas`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I like Role-Play, and WoW of course. Other than that there isn't much to say when it comes to the topic. But for the sake of typing something worth reading, I guess I can say that I'm a history geek. So I suppose you can say that I do enjoy looking at the bare naked history of things when it comes to making my decisions. I can be professional, but enjoy making jokes from time to time, though they occasionally get the better of me (not that it interferes with Role Play or anything). Most people find me to be worth their time - that's the best way I could put it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States, and English is my primary language, though not my only one, which on occasion leads me to make typos or grammatical errors because I'm use to looking/thinking through other languages (Russian & Polish, if you're curious).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It started with a trial, then led to regular retail, and from there it was just a string of private servers which eventually led me to this place.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I heard a Miss HownDoog mention this place multiple times to me, and I finally, after a long while, decided to give it a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I personally enjoy Role Play which involves/effects more than a single person. Role Play with proper continuation and such I guess. It's mostly relaxing, intellectual type of stuff, but that doesn't mean I dislike fighting, action, and danger, nor does it mean I dislike paired role play. I'm very flexible and like to say I don't pick a side when it comes to this (a healthy balance of the different types is good).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite race would have to be Trolls, with class being hunter. The lore behind the race is what makes me find them a very enjoyable lot to play. As for the class choice, I only see it fitting that Trolls be mostly Hunters. It's nothing but a personal preference.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to go through a pretty decent and enjoyable role-playing experience (judging by the fact I'm filling this whole thing out, my expectations might be met).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule which appeals to me the most is Maturity. It's something I've seen other servers lack. I'm hoping that on this server it isn't just a written rule, but also a practiced one.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't seek to try this out yet -- I'd like to test the water if you don't mind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Niikolas Wrote:What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I heard a Miss HownDoog mention this place multiple times to me, and I finally, after a long while, decided to give it a try.

Yes. Mention and totally not harass for three weeks.
WOMAN... >:^V