Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: TheSanity`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, currently I am a first year college student studying Enginnering. I also had a background in the arts, performing in the school orchestra and
in school plays.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Thailand and English is my best language currently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One day I walked into a video game store, and bought this game called Warcraft 3, largely because of the Orc on the box. I loved it then I got utterly hooked to the story and lore of Azeroth. Of course, I was utterly delighted when they announced World of Warcraft and here I am.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have played on another private server before, but it was PVP based with all the joys of ganking and corpse camping, so I looked for something different. I have enjoyed tabletop games like D&D in the past, and searched for a combinations of 2 of my passions. Turns out, this server came firstin a google search.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am perfectly happy with anything, but I would enjoy tavern role play the most. Anything related to actually describing combat is foreign to me though.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I find Blood Elves the most intriguing race. They have passed through death, betrayal, but yet recover and retain what makes them elven.
Language, culture, architecture all remain intact and they still hold great pride.
Paladins adhere to their pride and code of honor, yet still be a deadly force on the battlefield. When the battle is done, they function as healers and tend to the wounded.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a mature group of people to play and enjoy with, who have an even greater knowledge of lore than me, and friendly and willing to role play along with any story.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity is most important, because immaturity ruins role play and I believe also spawns Mary Sues. Humility also plays a role in this. If you believe that your character is not the spotlight, the he/she will not be a Mary Sue.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(Not required, so will complete later)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
One question, if someone from Horde and someone from Alliance met, from what I read, PVP is enabled, but must be done through roleplay. However, is combat mandatory?
Quote:One question, if someone from Horde and someone from Alliance met, from what I read, PVP is enabled, but must be done through roleplay. However, is combat mandatory?

Combat is definitely not mandatory. RP how your character would react, peacefully or violently, it's up to you.

Welcome to the server!
Thanks a lot