Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: New version of GHI is out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It can be downloaded here!
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addon...s/ghi.aspx

The cool new feature Pilus made is "The Equipment Display" You can toggle a image of your self and equip GHI items on it. Then other GHI users can see that image when they target you.
Edit: Other cool new features is sounds can be heard from other GHI users with in range of you. Also you can set up AoE buffs
Plus many more bug fixes.
So that's where that new window came from. However, I still can't click GHI item links in chat. It annoys me greatly.
That is odd I can?
This version only came out yesterday, it is GHI 0.99.7
Roxas65 Wrote:So that's where that new window came from. However, I still can't click GHI item links in chat. It annoys me greatly.

Try resetting your chat options/windows.
Strange. I've had this Equpment display window thingie for about 1.5 weeks, after I re-installed it because of a malfunction.
i keep on getting errors using this version...annoying.
Yeah, pilus was testing the Equipment Display in version 0.99.2 but has now worked out a lot of the kinks. Believe me you will want to get the new version.
I don't get what it is it's purpose.
Say you want a tattoo on your arm. You could make one in GHI, describe it in detail, then stick it in an upper arm slot. Then when people target you they could see you have a tattoo of the warsong clan on your upper arm.
I need to test that to understand fully how it works. But it sounds detailed. /nodnod
Sounds great. If only I could just figure out how the eff to use it too, then that'd be fan-freaking-tastic.
Perhaps I will make a quick tutorial on how the equipment works
That'd be appreaciated, Dawg
Roxas65 Wrote:That'd be appreaciated, Wolf

Get it? Cause his name is DuskWolf?

....Yeah. Getting this now!
Ooh, looks interesting! ;D I'll have to try it out. Thanks for the link.