Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: n116ap`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, good fortune to Everyone! I am currently studying at ELTE, the largest university in Hungary, Anglo-Saxon Civilization, Theoretical Linguistics and Education Organization.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Hungary, my primary language is Hungarian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got the idea in Christmas 2009. I downloaded the client and the right for the 10-day trial, then I bought the game. The 30 days free time and the 60 days gamecard required to be bought made up to 90 days which was enough to keep me.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I chose a RP-PVP server from Blizzard, I realized what I want is not leveling, but heavy RP, even potentially making movies. I searched for private RP server and found you at the highest places.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have only experienced tavern, in pair.
I like and I would like to participate in all of them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin. My second, kept and fully developed character is a female human paladin.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope I will be able to participate in casual roleplaying as well as in organized guild and partly prescripted roleplay events.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Rule: Be Respectful.
This may motivate people to bring intelligence and sociability before emotion.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I have not planned taking Gruntship as of yet, I would first like to experience the life at the server. I am willing to apply for it later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to see people open to new ways of roleplaying and solving acts.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^