Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: mattstew75`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi! I'm Buffy! I don't quite understand what you are asking here, but I'll give it my best shot!
My name is Buffy! I am a gamer. I have played WOW for quite some time now. I never really spent the time to level and obtain gears throughout my "stay" in Retail WOW; because I found the wonderful world of Role Playing!! To this day, I am hooked and I absolutely love it! I must admit, it has been a while since I have role played, so I must admit I am a bit rusty. I will try my best though!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States. I speak English, and a little bit of French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, a few years ago my friend bought the game. He soon was hooked. He spent 2 months begging me to play with him. (I thought it was stupid at the time.) Finally, I agreed to try it out, and I too became hooked. Mostly because of the RP. ;-)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well Like many people, I couldn't afford to keep playing normal WOW, also the fact that the RP there was terrible.. I hope this proves A LOT better!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy mostly all types of RP. Excluding Fighting, action, and danger. I especially enjoy relaxing Tavern RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Race has to be the Draenei. For one, I absolutely LOVE the color blue. But what makes them so infatuating to me is their grace. I love how graceful the Female Draenei is even though she has big clumsy hooves. Her body structure, makes her absolutely gorgeous.

My favorite class would be the hunter. I love guns/ bows. The idea of taming a pet to fight along-side you intrigues me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That It is as good as it sounds!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The enforcement of a character introduction.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Everything went dark. Odianna placed her beautifully, blue hand in front of her face. Nothing. As a messenger of the high lord Servin; she dared not be tardy. She had tripped, falling face first, she hit her head, knocking her out of focus. Odianna hated running long messages. Especially on foot. As her vision slowly regained to it's normal state, she sat up and look around. She was delivering a message to High lord Durab; to negotiate peace treaties among the many regions of Azeroth. If she did not hurry. Servin would have her head. She staggered to her feet and drunkenly made her way down the roadway.
As a Draenei, she was fast. Her lean, muscled body structure made it all the more easier to travel swiftly. Although her hooves made her a bit clumsy. As she made her way up a long hill, her huntress instincts kicked in. Something was behind her, watching, waiting for her to prove an easy target. She wasn't a master hunter by all means, but she knew her way around a bow, and could track mostly anything. ..That left footprints. She slowed, pivoted on one hoof and spun quickly around, bow already drawn, ready to fire.
She saw nothing. The "thing" had hidden itself from her. Odianna called out, "Where are you?" Her voice shaken with fear and annoyance, "Show yourself, Slive!" A bush 3 leaps away rustled. She shot, arrow whistling in the wind. She heard a loud "Thwump!" and a scream of pain. She hit it. It-she- plopped out of the brush, holding the arrow that had lodged itself into her side. Tears rushed down her face, and flashes of heated pain throbbed through her body.
"Who sent you!" Odianna demanded. The woman did not answer. she was too concerned about the pain of her injury. "Speak Slive!" She demanded; pointing another arrow at her skull. The woman's eyes were glassy, yellow, her purple skin reddened, because of pain. "Don't kill me!" The stranger pleaded. She began sobbing. "Kerlaru." She coughed, struggling to breathe. "he sent me to intercept your message. To kill you." Odianna's face shot an annoyed smirk. She raised her bow and shot the Elf point-blank in the skull. Killing her instantly. Odianna had little patience for matters of Treason. Kerlaru was supposedly allied with Servin. This provided her with yet another message to send. She did not like her job, but it put bread on the table. She hated being a messenger for the High lords. nearly half of them treated her badly, and paid her peasant wages. She thought she deserved more, putting her life on the line for Azeroth and all. She then Looted the body, taking any evidence of Kerlaru's treason, and set off for the castle of Durab.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.