Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: zalzjin`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey there, I'm 20 years old, about to do my last year at university, studying digital animation. I've been playing wow for about 3 years, and roleplaying on public servers for about a year and a half. I enjoy drawing, creating animations and playing various video games and I'll often draw my roleplay characters.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from england and my main and only language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I'd started noticing a freind of mine playing it sometimes when I would be at her house. Being a gamer myself, I obviously took an interest and played on her account for a while. It took me quite a few month's to get into it properly, i'd regularly take long breaks. However, when I found the roleplay servers and around the same time, hit level 80 with my first character, It became a full time subscription for me.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I'd played on a private server before which had crashed and burned very quickly through poor management. Through it, I realised the potential for a server that was exclusivly for roleplay, something that is sadly missing in the live servers. As for finding you, a freind of mine made an account and told me about this server. A little while later, another freind looking for a server exclusivly for roleplay reminded me of this one, so I decided to follow him and try the server for myself.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all sorts of roleplay. I like to have big groups having fun in not entirely serious situations, but also enjoy battle scenes, providing the fighting isn't just for the sake of fighting. Basically, as long as it's engaging, I enjoy any kind of roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm a big fan of most of the horde races, however, if I had to pick, I'd probably go for a tauren druid. The lore behind the class is extensive and the ability to shape shift is one of the most intersting things a class can do and appeals greatly to me. I like the culture behind the tauren, especially the fact that despite their size and bulk, they arn't an aggresive race.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find some decent quality roleplay, with a welcoming community. At the same time I'm hoping to not feel too pressured to be an amazing roleplayer myself ( Though of course I will try my best to be interesting to rp with). My main expectation is simply to find a different roleplay experiance than I already have from the main servers, for example, to roleplay in area's which would otherwise not be ideal on live servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity.
I've had alot of experiance with out of character drama on my live roleplay server. Though I wasn't part of it ( and tend to avoid that sort of thing) It often carries over into In character situations, with characters who used to be freinds no longer talking for no reason. On the other hand, those being out of character, or just generally trying to spoil roleplay, can really ruin someone's experiance.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
( I am to complete this later, when I have a more concrete character and history in mind)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^