Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zate`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Jakob. I'm 16 years old, and I've played WoW since just before the release of TBC. Right off the bat I got interrested in the lore of Warcraft, and played Warcraft III back in the days, and then I discovered the RP servers on WoW.
While still playing on my original PvP server, I also enjoyed playing on the RP servers. Friends often spoke of it as "geeky" and "nerdy", but I didn't really care, as long I had fun. Then one of my friends got into RP too, and we started playing together. I'm a very good PvP'er and I've cleared most of the PvE content in Wrath, but the RP is not my best, which I'm hoping to get improved, so I started questioning the successful RP'ers on my server (Argent Dawn), and they all said alot of the nowadays RP, was broken, and then they suggested Private Servers dedicated to RP, and then I found you guys, and so far, it looks really interesting.
I'm very open for fun events and meeting new people online, and I'm not an "elitist" at all. I enjoy playing casualy and helping other players out. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Denmark (Scandinavia), and I've lived here my whole life, so my primary language is danish, but I have english at school, and I don't consider my english as an issue. :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother and my cousin, often held these "LAN-parties", where they would play Warcraft III, Starcraft, Diablo and so on, but at the time I wasn't really old enough to play it myself. Then WoW came out, and my brother bought the game. He helped me make my first character on his account, a Tauren Hunter. Soon I got very addicted to WoW, and I just had to get my own account. So I did. I talked it over with a bunch of my friends, and we all started playing on Stromreaver (Alliance), and I made myself a Gnome Warlock. We got to about level 40, where we decided to play Horde (Yay!), so I made a Tauren Druid, which now is my primary main (Level 80 Resto). And that's basicly how I got into Warcraft. :)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I find you through suggestions on the succesful RP'ers on my server, because I wanted to try to be in an all-RP environment. So I google'd "RP Private Server", found you, checked out your website, and after an hour or so, I decided to give it ago, and here I am! :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I very much enjoy mysteries and survival events, like "Lost on an Isle" or something similar, or to find clues for a crime of some sort. I also enjoy tavern roleplay, and huge heroic fights, and RP among guilds is very epic too.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race(s), I think is the Gnome, because of their love to mechanics and engineering, which I find somewhat funny, and very very cool! I also like the Undead, for their sort of "mysterious" approach. When it comes to classes, I'm a little bit more open, though I do like Rogues, because of their "stealthy/sneaky" way of handling things.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To make it simple and short:
Very cool people, and RP at it's best. And of course, some events once in a while arranged by the admins of this server. :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. RP between two people who dislikes the other player (not specifically the characters), only leads to very annoying RP, and extremely unnecessary arguments.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I think I'm gonna wait with the story! :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
When I have a story ready, and I want to move up to Gruntship, where should I post the story?

Also, I like hats!
Welcome welcome!

Unfortunately I don't have my normal approval post saved on this computer so I'm winging it!

I hope you have a good time as you join the server, our OOC zone is currently gm island accessible by portals in any major city. Should you have any questions as here on the forums or alternatively you can go on our wiki and look at the guides posted there including the server's rules and the FAQ.

Hope to see you on soon!

P.S. - as for your question about stories, any stories or anything of the such can be posted under the in-character forums.
Thanks alot! Can't wait to get started! :D