Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: manxerox`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am, through and through, an Alliance player, though I'm willing and able to play as horde, as long as it's not as an Orc (Just unappealing) or a Blood Elf (I have a seething hatred for them, bad experiences in other servers) My favorite race/class combinations are Night Elf druid/rogue, Human paladin, Troll priest/hunter and Tauren shaman.
I'm not a very experienced RPer but I write quite a bit, so I figured I might enjoy it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Cuba, and my primary language is Spanish, however, I have full dominion over the English language (mwahahahaha, I love the word dominion) I also speak (to a muuuuuch lesser extent) Russian, French and just a speck of Mandarin.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Major StarCraft nut turned major Warcraft III nut, loved the lore, took the 10 day WoW trial, goot hooked.
What can I say? I love a good fantasy tale.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Honestly and truly? first on my google search (lol)
Still, I did look at other RP servers, and this one seemed better structured and taken care of.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I do enjoy relaxing once in a while, but deep at heart I'm a PvP man. I was first and foremost a rogue from the days of the burning crusade and combat is what my soul yearns for!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf rogue is my favorite, followed closely by Night Elf druid. Night Elves, in my humble opinion have the richest history in Azeroth, and rogues are, with the right talents and gear, from assassins to fighters to duelists to agents... There is just so much possibility. Druids offer the chance to be anything I want, they are the most versatile class, and the lore speaks wonders of them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A fun RP experience, with likewise fun and friendly people (at least I know I will be)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The "No drama" rule. As a rogue, I gank a lot. Am I proud of it? Sometimes (hehehe) But in the last server I played I used to get a lot of whining (Alliance and Horde shared a General channel)
However, I do solemnly swear I will not gank unless ganked first.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Silverstreak entered the clearing without a worry, after all, the Shatterspear trolls were somehow connected to his family line. He could not, however, ignore the looks of the villagers. Some puzzled, some fearful, but all, in common, cautious.
He scanned the area for Zul'jaru's hut. The old Troll was the closest relative Silverstreak had since the sundering had taken all he cared for across the sea. He had given up his highborne name in shame for the sins of his parents, he had become "Silverstreak," the chasteless, but with Zul'jaru he could be honest.
The Troll greeted him, as always, with a smile and an embrace. Though thousands of years older, Silverstreak always respected Zul'jaru like a grandfather.
"How ya doin' Sil'fon?" The Troll asked, extending a pint of his own voodoo brew to his visitor. "What brings you to ol' Jaru's?" he asked with a smile.
"I was in the neighborhood" Silverstreak answered, returning the warm smile. "Thought I'd check on you and the tribe" he gestured to the ever-dancing trolls outside.

(To be continued)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not much other than I expect this to be a very fun experience, I am quite happy to take my first steps in the world of RP
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.