Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Icefloris`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Uhm, Well..

My realname is Floris.. Floris Kunst < (Art in English)

I'm 15 years old, Sociable.. and quiet mature for my age, Atleast I hear that alot.

Would this be enough? I'm usual bad with these kinda things.. Heh.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Holland or The Netherlands, However you wish to call it!

My primary language is Dutch, But my English is almost flawless.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousin played WoW and encouraged me to buy it, So I did..But I found it to grow to expensive and quit.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Heh, Nothing special really.. "WoW Private RP Server".. Thank you Google!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly like "group" RP where you band with like 3 or 4 others and explore Azeroth.. I hate it when you can just run from one place to the other WAY to fast.. Like flying mounts are normal mounts in the first place. I want to Explore with others!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm.. Those would be.. the Dwarves.. Why?

They're Stout and Bitter!

Hehe, They're lore goes quiet deep and so does their knowledge about the world itself.
They make great warriors and Gunners... And..
Look, Dwarves are on top with me and I can brag about this much but I also like the Humans alot.. Also the Orcs.. Infact I like every race..

Class? Hmm.. I prefer the Warrior or Hunter classes since I'm becoming bored of the magic spells which people usual to prevent others from doing things like Shields and teleporting.. healing, etc. Besides if a warrior cuts your arm of or a hunter shoots you in the leg, Well.. That's quiet effective to!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, From what I've read it seems to be social and experienced..

But.. I can't really know yet since I still have to start playing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All of them, but if I HAD to choose.. It's.. Language. I had how people sometimes destroy the RP by typing lotsa stupid things in OOC chat.
Whispering it to me, OKAY! Acceptable.. But do not ruin the RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd rather start with this once I've played abit in the server, For I don't want to post a big Story when I don't even know if the server is well.. "Decent". No Offense!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None at all, Atleast for now.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.