Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: LexKa`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am 23 years old. I am a trained comercial pilot who was introduced to tabletop roleplaying in highschool. I have my own business and i enjoy taking the role of leader. Though i do not have as much free time for it as i used to, i consider roleplaying a great hobby and a great way to spend quality time with friends while being creative and immersing yourself in a fantastic scenario.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in chile, but i have lived in Brazil for most of my life. I speak Portuguese, spanish and english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first bought warcraft 3 on the checkout register of a local store out of impulse. the box art looked good. Turns out i liked the story behind this strategy game wich then lead me to try out world of warcraft years later.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server whilst looking through google for the best RP server out of the retail ones.

Since RP seems to be harder and harder to find as time goes by on the live servers, i thought this might be worth a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, the most enjoyable roleplay experience i've had is tabletop with a group of 4 close friends, snacks and beer. But i enjoy a mixed variety.. Hack and slash with a dash of political intrigue or forbidden romance, you name it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dont really have one.
I have had a lot of fun playing dwarves, simply because they give you an excuse to be mildly drunk at all times and a bit of a pain in the arse and still well-liked by the general public.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that the rp rules that should be enforced by blizzard on live servers but arent be actually enforced here, allowing for an immersive, fullfilling roleplaying experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. Rather hard to stumble upon these days.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this later, right now i just want to get a taste of the server.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Leeroy Jenkins? Just kidding hehe
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.