Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Onmius`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Im a casual gamer, and most of the time the only thing i do in Roleplaying games is Roleplay. Ive played a number of other games before wow going all the way back to Ultima online

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United states of america and speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was a big fan of the original Warcraft series and of course when they announced the MMO i jumped on it

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I began searching for a Private RP server because paying 15 dollars a month to Roleplay in a "RP" server filled to the brim with non-RPers and only a handful of good RPers, isnt a good deal to me, and it leaves room for me to pay for Champions online, another game i RP in.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of Roleplay, i love to get into my character and do the many things he would do in the world of azeroth.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Its a close tie between Undead and Blood elf, Undead because they were my favorite race in the old games and that gave me a leg up lore wise. and the Blood elfs for there interesting new lore and the culture in game

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to be able to find at the very least a few people who i can hop on and RP with from time to time

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Roleplaying section, it will be very nice to roleplay with people who dont put the age of there Blood elf as 19, and think there evil gnome character destroyed gnomeregan

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
ill save this for later then

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I very excited to be part of your server
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Take you very much i look forward to the server :D