Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Old Hatreds Rise [RC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Francis Drayton lay floating in the water. A few fish swam by him, but he's otherwise left unnoticed. A week went by since Koriel Sunbreaker threw his body into to the depths of the bay. The elves that had accompanied Koriel knew that Francis deserved this fate, but before Francis had drowned, he knew that he deserved worse.

"How could I be killed by traitorous scum like those damned Blood Elves?" He had thought.

With no friends or family, Francis was left there to rot, noone would save him and he knew this before he had died.

When after a week had passed, the Goblins of Booty Bay finally decided to fish his body out of the water. Few people noticed or cared about this man being dragged out of the water onto the dock of the bay. In fact only one really actually cared. This one, was Ranko Stargazer.

Ranko had just entered the bay when he noticed that the man was being pulled out of the water.

"Excuse me?" Ranko had asked. "What is wrong with that man and what are you planning on doing to him?".

"Dunno why the f**k you care cow." The Goblins replied. "This man is dead, and we are removing him from the bay. He is starting to smell up the joint.".

Ranko had frowned at this as he moved closer to the Goblins.

"I am a healer, maybe I could try and bring him back to life through use of nature. Do you mind if I take this man into the jungle.".

"Sure. Just get him the f**k out of here.".

The goblins drop Francis in the middle of the dock. Ranko frowns as he watches the rude Goblins walk away. He grabs Francis in his arms and carrys him outside of the bay into the jungle.

After an hour of concentration, Ranko manages to bring Francis back to life using his nature magics. As soon as Francis had awakened he stumbled to his feet. The first thing he notices is Ranko.

In a very raspy voice, Francis says, "What the fel... Who the f**k are you cow?!".

Ranko smiles and bows.

"I am called Ranko Stargazer. It is a pleasure to have you back among the living Human".

"Gah! Get out of my face Horde scum! Before I kill you for laying your hands on me!".

Ranko frowns then shrugs.

"As you wish Human... But I must say... Be careful who you become angered with. Your anger could get you killed.".

Ranko walks back into the bay.

Francis stomps his feet on the ground like an angry child.

"Fucking Horde! Fucking Elves...!

Francis suddenly remembers what happend before he died.

"...-Elves-! Gah! I will kill them all! I will teach them not to mess with Francis Drayton!".

Francis storms off into the bay looking for the elves that killed him.

"I will have my revenge...".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Killer: Koriel Sunbreaker
Ressurector: Ranko Stargazer

Short Term Damage:
-Raspy Voice; sounds as if he has water in his lungs
-Blurred vision
-Short-term Memory loss from a concussion

Permenant Damage:
-Asthma; He often has trouble breathing and must stop to catch his breath.
-A -very- strong hatred toward Blood Elves
-A scar on his head underneath his hair.