Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: sleepo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I must say that im a mature roleplayer, even that I'm not thatold I think i have matured more than other in my age and that i usually am very calm when i play so i don't create drama.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Sweden.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well my friend Intreduced me too Warcraft 3, and I thought it was good anda couple of month's later, my older brother showed me World of Warcraft that he just bought and I fell for it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I played on Echeloned wow before I came to this one but after some days it got boring and some people that ruins RP with annoying abilities like spawning, invisibility and they kill players and the server was really lagy becouse thay put too much attention on the blizzlike server that made me seek out this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I must say that i enjoy RP fighting it's pretty nice to duel with emotes and rolls but I allso enjoy tavern roleplay like sitting in a tavern drinking with your friends it's calm and fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Tauren becouse they are peaceful but still strong andseems trust worthy,and my favorite class is Druids as they are like Taurens peaceful but strong and i like their class lore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm expecting that I will fall in love with this server and I don't encounter god moding, meta gaming or ruiners and im expecting that the guilds will be good and that players are active and not so much lag as it was on echeloned.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and No godmoding, metagaming or powergaming.Thank god for those becouse then i don't have to encounter the thing i listed above on this server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope i get approved and whats the XP rate is it blizzlike, low rate, mid rate high, rate or instant 80.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

As for our experiance rates they go as follows:

XP 5x
Quest XP 5x
Money Drop 3x
Uncommon Drop 2.5x
Rare Drop 2x
Epic Drop 1.5x
Skill Increase 2.5x

Retrieved from "http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Rates"
Thanks i am happy that i got approved
and thanks for XP rate.