Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: LordLuskeBuks`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I am a funny guy and a fair guy. I'm not mean to anybody, not even if they aren't good to the game, then I just want to help them and give them some tips. I love people, if they are nice to me and eachother.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well, I'm from Denmark, but when I was four, we moved to England and stayed there for eight years. So my English is very good. And, I normaly speek Danish, of course when I'm together with danish people.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft I, II and III, and when the World of Warcraft came out, I was so enthusiastic and wanted to get the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was searching on Google, for 'Best RP Private Server' and then your server was in the top, and i checked it out. It seems to be very nice.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I like Heavy roleplay, of course, and I like action and danger, also fighting. But sometimes some good tavern rp makes me happy.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Human, because then I can live myself out in the game, like I was a Human Paladin, for example. And I love rogues, because they are so fast and so stealthy and I've always loved the rouges.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect some nice rp and people who welcome me into their community of Roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. I think It's the most important of all, and respect other people and how they rp.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Laughter, and more laughter emerged around a grinning face and encircled it like a halo of mirth. The lord laughed while clutching a leg of mutton and winked at his humorous protege, who seemed to prefer the laughter that he had brought about to the luscious banquet that would seduce any eye.
“Hugh! How my belly aches!” exclaimed the laughing lord as he suddenly turned towards his much younger wife and with short notice gave her a greasy kiss.
The young woman though taken by surprise only responded with a blush , for it was the privilege of a lord to shower his affection or deprive it at will. Yet there before him stood Hugh the jester who had made an art out of looking silly, and through that unusual ability had
managed to become one of the lord's closest friends.
Song and humor emerged from his lips hand in hand and in their unity adorned the face of anyone who should hear with a smile. It was a lively banquet. Feet moved in tune to the Branle that was being played by three lute players who proudly moved their agile fingers across the strings boasting to all the beauty of their audible craft.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
How active is this server?
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.