Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aicello`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am not competitive... most of the time. Usually, I'm just in the mood for a fun or immersive experience. But, depending on the game, I can get really competitive because it's my nature to wanna win. But, overall, I'm a fun-loving guy who's ready to fight and try something new!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the US, and my primary language is English. I can also speak German (a little) and Spanish (mucho).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friends kept urging me to join, so I tried the trial and got hooked!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found the server via a friend who has been a WoW supporter from day one. Once he explained the server (in great detail) I was intrigued to join... Here I am!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really can't say I have a favorite. I enjoy all types so long as I am just having a fun time. One day I love to fight, and others I love to sit in a tavern, eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow is the hunt!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Gotta say Humans and Warriors. Yes, Rouges are sick, and blood elves are nuts, but when it comes down to it, most of my inspiration comes from Warriors such as William Wallace, Leonidas, and the list goes on and on.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That its gonna be a lot of fun while still giving the 'full' Warcraft experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That even though its an open forum, you guys still respect younger people due to the fact that you said "Keep it somewhat PG-13" I like that. Most can write to an extent of R and NA, but everyone can write (and read!) PG-13.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The morning started early, six o' clock to be exact. The usual Plebeians had bowed and prayed to Caligula, seeing as he proclaimed himself a god. But to Charea, he was more like Satan amongst any other thing involving religious characters. Charea worshiped the one, true God but still lived the plebeian lifestyle. He woke up at the same time, wore the same clothes, and went with the flow of the Plebeian lifestyle. He did the mundane; worked for money, bought food, exercised, the works. Although he did these things, he was no Plebeian. He was an assassin, and his objective was simple: take Caligula's life. 

Finally, it was time. The day began as "normal" as ever. Around the later hours of the afternoon, Caligula summoned all his people for what he believed would be the "greatest speech in all of mankind." Negal did not attend because he was preparing a boat to take the three to Greece, seeing as it was the safest place and closest place. Negal prayed the three of them would make it. Charea spent hours on preparing his position and finally had it set perfect. Guolen was in his guard suit unsuspected by anyone. The team had no plan B. So, if plan A failed, all their efforts were for nothing. 

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm alright, if I think of anything, I won't hesitate!
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Welcome to the server I hope you enjoy it :D!