Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: nFeyrna`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, eh. What is there to say except that I am a gamer that not only enjoys the entertainment provided by a game but the story that goes along with it. A well written plot driven game will have me addicted almost immediately, while a game with a cliched or lacking story often just loses my interest. I like games with structure more then completely open endedness, much like a sandbox style game. While I do enjoy some sandbox games I prefer games like Starcraft, WoW, or Guildwars. Strategy combined with a good story like captivates me and compels me to want to know more and strive harder in the game. Not quite a perfectionist but close to it, I like to get the most out of a game and still want to go back for more.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the U.S.A and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine introduced me to the game. For sometime I never thought it was interesting, until I finally played it. To date I've been hooked.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The same friend mentioned above showed me this server and told me of the roleplaying that goes on. Being a writer who loves working with others I wanted to join the community and get new inspiration from other people.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer a mix of action with segments of smaller groups of people. This allows for not only interesting scenes to be made but for great character development. The action arouses creativity, while small groups provides time for a character to become more real rather than just a made up being.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human. Their versatility and ability to adapt to various situations makes them excellent for use in stories. Other races could in fact be used the same way but humans always seem to have something in them that is just unique from any other race. More able to change rather than stick with traditions.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To receive inspiration that goes beyond anything I can do myself. Being with other players from around the world will no doubt teach me things that I could never have thought of on my own.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills. There have been countless times where I've been frustrated with people using acronyms and emoticons rather than writing out what they feel. The fact that you want your members to actually write out what they feel or are thinking is awesome. Being that roleplayers are writers we should be able to express emotions and actions in writing where others may not be able too.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The night sky stretched on infinitely covering the landscape in thick darkness. Lightning broke through the black sporadically while chilled winds blew. The wind tore at nFeyrna's hatchling wings as his mother carried him. They found refuge in the gracious covering of a forest's trees. The blackness seemed thicker, more menacing in the woods. nFeyrna curled up tight to hide himself from the fiendish atmosphere but to little avail. Destiny would not allow any comfort this night.

Lightning flashed and thunder roared. The woods seemed to scream in cries of agony as bolts struck trees and branches crashed to the forest floor. It was like the forest was being tortured for hiding fugitives and was being judged for its crime. A vicious bolt struck a tree near nFeyrna and his mother, resulting in an explosion of bark, falling branches, and a fire. A fear-imbued squeal emanated deep in the hatchling's throat. His mother heard the cry and stopped her running.

"Hush little one, everything will be alright soon" Her voice quivered. Her eyes shot glances everywhere to keep mindful of her surroundings but the storm covered all scents and the thick darkness made it hard even for her eyes to see. She would not allow her baby to know it but she was as afraid if not even more than he. Danger was on their tails and the storm was the least of their worries.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is the cake a lie? If so can I skip the party?
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

Cake? Does not compute. There is no cake, only pie. The cake is a lie, happiness is mandatory. Carry on citizen.
Welcome to the server, my friend. =D