Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: senorclean`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing wow (Alliance side) for close to five years. I tend to be a little bit of an elitist, I can't help but playing to win. While I'm very experienced and knowledgeable about the game, I'm pretty new to roleplaying.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the US, English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Quite a long time ago I was playing another mmo known as Dark Age of Camelot, It was fun.... but it was becoming too old and with it's playerbase dieing down, so was the large scale warfare which made it so enjoyable. So through a few friends at school I discovered the world of warcraft and after a few days I was hooked... and here I am still to this day enjoying it very much so.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I dabbled into rp a loooooong time ago on a private server called aniwow. School and real-life things have choked my schedule too much to commit to raiding in the retail world, and so I went searching for another non-retail rp server to hang out on.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Oooh, this I'm not really sure. I've not done nearly enough rp to really just say hands down this is what I like the most. But thus far, I think I enjoy adventuring and action rp the most. (I loved venturing into karazhan to slay foul undead amongst my brethren crusaders of the light! ^^)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human/Paladin. Well, I enjoy playing full hybrids. Having the versatility to fill any role needed for my guild in a single character is my favorite aspect of both paladins and druids. While I enjoy the paladin playstyle and mechanics slightly moreso than druid, the reason I absolutly love paladin is that, to me, paladins are paragons of hope. Knights in shining armor if you will.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to partake in the crafting realtime stories of epic adventure while we exact the lights justice on all who would pursue the path of evil and unholiness!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect is deeply important to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would prefer to complete this section later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I look forwards to playing here, if you so choose to let me join your comminuty!
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.