Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rheina / Karast / Salinia taking a couple days break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey CoTH ... I've decided I need a few days.

I've created too many problems IC and OOC right now, I really need to be away to let people cool down because of me =S

I don't know how many a couple days will be ... but ... hopefully it's as I say ... only a couple of days.

I'm sorry all ... I really am sorry

sorry
<3
Hopefully everything gets better for you!
Sorry to hear that, take heart that there's always a day after tomorrow.. and after that, and after that.

We'll be here when you return. :) Keep your chin up!
I'm umm, thinking of returning to CoTH after work tonight.

I'd like to apologise to everyone I've offended and upset. It was never my intention.
All my friends here ... you mean the world to me. If I had the world I would give it all to you before myself, because you all mean that much to me =S

Clicking on that "Enter World" button is going to be so hard tonight ... If I can do it

I hope ... I can merge myself back into our RP's ... and get some good times flowing again <3

Renae
Take it easy. Don't keep coming back if you won't be able to have fun while being here, but keep taking breaks when things start getting out of hand.

CotH will still be here, and everyone needs a break every now and then.

Regardless, welcome back. Make sure to enjoy yourself and have fun, and feel free to speak to me or anyone else if any trouble arises.

CotHians stick together, mate.
^.^

Yay, welcome back. <(**)>