Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zanshade`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello,

I started roleplaying after a year playing World of Warcraft as PvP. I wanted something else, because PvP is after a time very boring and no-life. I discovered Role-Playing, which I liked more than I thought. I regret that I didn't discovered this from the beginning. Since now, I've only been doing Alliance Role-Playing. I did alot of Tavern RP, but still some serious RP. But after a while I had to stop WoW, because of the lack of money. But I really wanted to continue WoW, especially RP. So that's when I googled "RP Private Server", and here I am :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the Netherlands, West-Europe. That makes my primary language Dutch, but I have no problem chatting/speaking English. I actually prefer speaking/chatting English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother once bought the game, and I used to watch him play. When curiousity took his toll, I decided to buy the game as well.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I've never seen such a professional site like this. I'd really respect the people who created such a community. How I find you I told at the beginning. And further I am very curious how the Private Server of you guys is.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy mostly in groups, like in a ranked clan/guild. Not that just everyone is standing in a crowd, being no one. But that everyone has his part to do in Role-Playing. Further I enjoy disciplined Role-Play, no messing around, and from time to time some relaxing tavern roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoyed when I was at Alliance the dwarf very much. Because (for me) I can make a good storyline with a dwarf. How dwarves are, I like them.

Further at the Horde I am very curious to the race of the Undead (Forsaken). They're cunning and manipulating others makes them very attractive to roleplay with for me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are at this rate high, because you guys put alot of effort in this.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity rule is a very good one in my opinion. Like I said, I like disciplined role-playing, no messing around.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm going to tell you a (short) story about how I roleplayed most. It's about a dwarven hunter.

"Voreath Frostheart, member of a noble family in Ironforge, was the youngest of 3. He had 2 brothers, their names unknown. He was born and raised in Dun Morogh, and he led an easy life, until faith decided something else. The father of Voreath, Raedum Frostheart led an expedition into Loch Modan, to investigate the ogre's activity. Voreath's brothers were eager to join him, and after alot of whining and asking, Raedum agreed. Voreath didn't joined, because he was to young, and so he was left alone with his mother. During the absent of Voreath's brothers and father, his mother went sick. A priest told him she wasn't going to recover. She died, leaving Voreath in much pain. How is he going to tell this to father and his brothers? But he was positive, and thought all will be better if they return. Later, a scout came to Voreath's house, and told them the expedition of his father was a disaster, and that everyone was brutally killed by ogres. Voreath Frostheart, has lost everything, in such a short time. He wondered Ironforge for long, denying any help offered. He left Dun Morogh, to travel the world. Gaining very much skill, but losing emotion as well. He became a cold hearted hunter, making his name true. The only reason he will never lose his emotion fully, is of his loyal companion, Cealin. Cealin is a white bear, protecting Voreath with his life. Years passing by, and he saw nearly all of the world. He entered Stormwind, making a rest. But instead of finding rest, he found Lord Alerge, the leader of the People of Ravenholdt. Voreath joined after a while Ravenholdt, becoming a skilled Commander. Everyone feares him, or is it because of a growling bear behind him?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope I understood the questions well, because I wasn't really sure about that.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.