Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Schematic Addition: Goblin Jumper Cables XL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

I was just wondering if the following item could be added to Grogkar, the engineer schematic carrying orc. I've double checked three times today for that one schematic, then asked a friend to boost me through BRD which he luckily did four times.. But nothing, not that particular schematic. ;3

[item]18653[/item]

Can that be added? ;3 That would be very nice. It normally drops of Plugger Spazzring.

Thanks for considering.
I'd also like to add it'd be awesome if the chopper schematic would be added (mostly because I tried a heroic instance and it didn't bring up my rep with the Vanguard, and quests won't be enough for exalted given how many are bugged).

Also Jeeves, I heard his schematic comes from salvaging mobs in Northrend. Thing is is that salvage doesn't seem to be working as a skill.

Could these two schematics be made available to us engies? :D
The chopper schematics have already had their rep removed. You may still see it on there due to (unfortunately) needing to clear your cache. It -is- an itemcache issue, but you can try to simply right-click it to learn it. If that doesn't work, you'll unfortunately have to use your goggles a bit after clearing the cache.
:D:D:D
I've been doing a lot of research on the [craft]49050[/craft] schematic.
It's annoying enough that you have to scavenge for themin the Stormpeaks, but even after getting it, you need to find 3 more even harder Schematics, which are found in the Blackrock instance and Blade's edge mountains.
So in other words, you want it added? :P

Is my request still being looked into or is it a no-no Kretol? ^.^ Can't recall seeing them the last time I checked the vendor.
The jumper cables are on the vendor now!
Thanks Kretol! /orchighfive