Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Phoenixfire321`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am Christopher. I love the lore of Warcraft and lore of many fantasy stories. I find it very fascinating going through wowpedia.org searching the history of characters and the races of Azeroth. Playing one of these races and actually being apart of this world sounds exciting to me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States. I speak primarily English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I picked it up 6 or 7 years ago and played it for 3 or 4 years. I picked up Warcraft III as well and loved both of them. I only recently started reading the lore and just fell in love with it again.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was really hoping to find an RP server. There is another named Echoelen which is overcrowded and everyone has GM powers which wasn't appealing to me. I wanted to have a struggle to level and become a strong Tauren and RP as a wise old Tauren who worked for his keep in the Horde. I found this site over google as I typed in "Wow private server RP."

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy fantasy, romance, fighting, adventure, king among officers, war, tavern fun, heroic standing, friends rising up together, and being a mysterious stranger outside civilization like Rexxar. I happily play as the wise old one who is usually a gray haired Orc or a gray haired dwarf.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like being an old wise Orc, Dwarf, Tauren or what ever I feel is most fitting to a role I feel like doing. I can play almost any role. Sometimes I don't mind doing female. I like to play as a Shamen, a hunter or a rogue. Again, the first two are a good class for a wise old Tauren or Dwarf or Orc.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I see this as a very strict registration for a very reserved server. I would think such a server that has a lengthy and application-wise registration should be worth it. I could only hope that others could openly accept me into the fold of their RPs.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The strict rules of RP that are required over all which no other server I have come across has and the lengthy process to rule out the bad eggs.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Old Tauren: These weak bones of mine... Nature will always remain... and I will join the Earth Mother one day to protect it.... We shaman will hold the world together when the cataclysm comes.... We shall bring the shattered remains of outlands back to the beauty our brethren once knew.... We shall create Tranquility where there is war. These old bones will carry me until the Earth mother calls me to her... And I will embrace her beauty...
Dwarf: "Aye! Hello lad. I just be sittin' around drinkin' some stout and cleanin' me gun! Me and the younglin' over there," he points to the young bear cub over in the corner, curled up and sleeping,"Will be settin' out to travel. We got a hint a bout' were some artifacts of antiquity may be! A life of adventure, discovery and ale is the life fur me!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have rped for some time now and I can do many formatted ways. If you have something different in an RP style, I am willing to adapt if the chance is given to me. Thank you for your time.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.