Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: TahMahn`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Ouch. Hard one.

I've been playing WoW since it came out in Europe, so for about 5 years now. Even though I played it alot, I also played tons of other games, like Starcraft, Diablo, CoD, Zelda, Halo, Mario, Pokemon, Stronghold, CoH, Fallout and I'm gonna stop there, because I could probably go on for a page or ten. I guess I could be called a "hardcore gamer", but in my eyes, I'm just the regular afternoon gamer. Anyways, go easy on me, because I'm kinda new to roleplaying.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from a distant land in the north that goes by the name of "Norway". In this land I was taught to speak Norwegian and English fluently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It was when I was little, my brothers used to play Warcraft I & II. Back then I mostly just watched them play. But after a while I started playing myself, after that Warcraft III came out, then WoW. And thats it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I'm gonna go with "-OR-" and say that a friend is playing here, and it sounded kinda fun. So I just wanted to check it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy some relaxing gameplay, or rather roleplay with friends, and sometimes foes. But I'm mostly in on whatever happening around me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Difficult question. But troll mage is the thing for me. Troll because I think they just are plain awesome. Mage because I read the book "The Last Guardian" and just felt like "Holy smoley, I have to start a mage when I begin to play again" and I did too.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hmm, even trickier one. I think it'll have to be the people. "If they ain't nice, it ain't fun" (Not sure who said that, but it sounded cool in my head.)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. (Do I have to say more?)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm gonna write a story IF I get accepted, deal?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If I understood the question correctly, thats it.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Welcome, my man! ;)