Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: glockalopogus1`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey, my name's Brian. I like long walks on the beach.. just kidding. Well, I just recently decided to stop paying for WoW because I discovered private servers and I got tired of the RPless RP Blizzard servers. So, now I'm looking for a place with real roleplaying and none of those griefers like the Blizzard servers. I'm looking to learn more about RP from the best.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the US and the only language i speak fluently is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been play Warcraft since Warcraft 2. One of my friends brought it over to my house one day when i was younger and I've been playing the games ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I actually want RP. I've been playing on Blizzard's servers for a little while trying to find some actual RP, but it's pretty much dead there. I figure this server would be entirely composed of people who actually want to RP, not mess with people who are trying to RP. I found you guys through a google search. You're the top result.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really like tavern RP in crowds. Most of the characters I've RPed fit pretty well into that sort of setting. Also, I've enjoyed exploration-type RPs, discovering the world. I haven't had as much experience RPing as other people so I like to be in a crowd so that there isn't as much focus on each individual character all the time. I'm still learning and getting a feel for RP, but I'd really like to get into it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really enjoyed RPing a Night Elf Rogue. I like playing the sort of henchman role, and Night Elf rogues seem to have the perfect mix of mysterious and tough to be a bodyguardish servant type character. I'm open to trying other race class combinations too. That's the one that i have the most experience with from Blizzard's servers.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A bunch of people who actually want to RP and enjoy doing it. I'd like to learn more about RP because, again, I'm not all that experienced at it yet. And, based on your thorough rules, it looks like I'll get just that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rule against godmoding. I don't like those controlling RPers..

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll do this after playing for a little while.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm good for now.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Thanks a bunch!

Edit.
this post was mainly a test to see if my forum account worked. for some reason it's not letting me create a game account. I'll figure it out..