Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Eliha`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Who are you?: My name is Chet and I am a thirty-two year old American that lives in Australia with my wife and two stepchildren.

What got you into RP?: I have always played roleplaying games. I was playing Dungeons and Dragons with my brother and his friends at the age of six and designing my own dungeons, keeping up with my character sheets, and studying the various rulebooks, predominately the Monster Manuals, with the help of my brother shortly there after. I love getting inside the characters and lore in the games I play and from the books I read; I also write poetry and short stories for pleasure. Although I was in two roleplaying raiding guilds in the retail World of Warcraft, I never got a chance to test the roleplaying waters, as the focus was more on raiding and only during downtimes RP.

What sort of RP do you like the most: I am a novice, but I feel I am creative and I am looking for an immersive gaming experience. I should perhaps start out Light and move to Medium; I eventually want to be able to move to Medium/Heavy

Anything else you would like us to know about you?: I have a particular definition of the word 'fun' - I play games to entertain myself and be engaged rather than for kicks, social status or external rewards. One of the reasons I left retail WOW was because the PVP mentality and activities were dominating the game: I admired the attitude of the RPers in my guilds and their approach to gaming was thoughtful and focussed like mine.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
From USA but live in Australia. My primary language is English but I can speak French, Creole, Haitian, Japanese and American.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I wanted to see what Warcraft had to offer as a MMO so, while I was playing FFXI and others, I entered and was accepted into the original beta in April 2004 and have been playing since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I did a Google search for 'RP private servers' and yours was the first on the list.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As I mentioned earlier, I do not have much experience with roleplaying but I am a creative person and a natural storyteller so I could get something from all forms of roleplay. If I had to choose one, I would say banter in between an action scenario, where you relate with your fellow man at a campfire and share stories about the battles of the day and of past glories, all leading up to the action of tomorrow.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I favor gnomes and dwarves for a few reasons. Gnomes because they are small in stature but big in heart and the technical side of their culture appeals to my love of technology and the creative side of my personality, whereas the Dwarves are stout and brash but always up for a good time and I relate to their hands-on approach in life and work.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hoping I find a place in it and get a chance to explore the game in a way I have not been able to since starting.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills. I feel severely drained when I see 'leetspeak' and alot of Americanisms while in game; very grating.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I wish to complete this later, for I would like to experience the server first.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I was interested to know if instances are scripted and if the members of the realm do them and, if so, which dungeons are available. Thank you in advance for this opportunity.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

After switching to the new core a little over a month ago, a lot of the instances have become available to us. I believe most of the dungeons in wotlk work as well as bs and of course, classic. I must say raids rarely appear and should they, most of them do not go for high-end raids.