Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: CosmicSauce`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, my name is Brandon and im a 18 year old American currently living in America. I love to create art and i love to write, espeacially fantasy and fictional items. i am currently working towards finishing a short story i have been working on for about 2 years now. I am also an avid gamer at that and with every game i enjoy to soak in the story and lore of the game and that stands very well with World of Warcraft.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States and my primary language is English but i can speak more if its needed.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
i was origanally introduced by Warcraft 3 and it has been an Awesome Experience since. I remember playing long sessions on Warcraft 3 and also loving the story of Arthas and Uther and the fall of the Kingdom of Lorderon. I know alot about the Lore of the Warcraft universe, i have read many of the novels and kinda read tid bits here and there about ocbscure pieces of Warcraft lore.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was in the mood for a serious RP server becuase i became bored of the same old PvP and PvE servers and wanted to do RP again because of the fun experience i had on retail.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy mostly a relaxing evening in the tavern and adventure RP. I open to almost anything i just love to share my stories and fun with everybody else. I also like to bring the characters from Warcraft Lore itself into the RP and also maybe even take some from the upcoming expansion, Cataclysm

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite races tend to be the Dwarves because of the adventurous nature and their ability to be very flexable in any RP event possible. My favorite class would be Hunter with the dwaves because of the Hunter/Pet relation. I also like Night elf druids mostly because of their connections to Malfurion Stormrage and their connection to nature and their protection of nature.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are that this is a fun place to RP and at the same time have fun in general playing the game. I would also like to have special guild events and Holidays like in the Warcraft universe, like Winters Veil.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the fact that you promote that people should be mature in situations that demand it and i love your no tolerance for racism and such becuase that is uncalled for in games when people are just trying to have fun.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is what i have so far in one my short stories:

As he slowly walk along the long, dreary path, Tiron Koslian began to wonder if he would ever see his home again. He had set out five months ago on an expedition to the southern boundaries of his father's kingdom also known as the Kingdom of Toran. Tiron had gone to see the southern breaches of the kingdom to see what the disturbance had been. What he found was absolute carnage; the smell of death permeated the air as he had walked through what had been the southern settlements. Nothing but charred bones and the stench of death were left. As he had continued the through the city it had gotten no better, still charred corpses littered the empty streets. They had found nothing of what had happened to that settlement, only the burnt out husk of a once thriving village. As he had left the village though there came the small smell of burning oil. Then the he knew something had gone terribly wrong, he ran as fast as he could, leaving his men to their own fates. As he got further and further away he could here the screaming of the men he had left behind.
And now he found himself walking slowly through the through the southern hills not knowing where to go or what to do. He had been walking for three days or that's what he could tell. He felt horribly for the slaughter he brought upon his men. He had left them behind so carelessly and he had no thought once at all about their lives. He had not even thought about the families that would weep when they got the news. He would have to get over it though; he could have done nothing about it at all. They had caught them off guard and he had nothing he could do so he had to run.
As he drudged on, the sun began to sink in the sky and the air began to grow cold. Too cold for him in fact, so he quickly looked for shelter around his area and found nothing that would suit him for the night so he quietly went on. After fifteen minutes of frigid temperatures he could no longer stand the overbearing cold of the air so he quickly started to run as fast as he could along the path. He then closed his eyes against the searing cold wind, walking blindly through the cold winter night. He thought to himself yet again on why he had fled from the battle and not died with his men the way he was meant to do. He had fled like a coward from the battle and also from a glorious death on the battle field like it was meant to be amongst his people. Now he was probably going to die of the damned cold weather.
As he slowly went on through the frigid temperatures and biting wind he hear a soft crunch to his left in the near by bush. Quickly he became aware of his surrounding and slowly pinpointed the exact spot of the sound. He quickly dropped to one knee and went to hide behind the bush along with his inhuman senses he had an uncanny ability to not be seen. He had once snuck into the castles kitchen and had hid from everyone even the cook who could sniff out anything. As he knelt behind the brush he waited out the creature in the bush to come out. He had no idea what it was or what it was doing here but he was not about to die for nothing. As the sound became louder he quickly knocked an arrow through the long Oakwood bow he carried across his back. When it sounded as if the thing creeping upon him was inches away he sprang up and pointed his bow at a man who stood 6ft tall and clad in a deep black forest cloak. Tiron knew who this man was…

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^