Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kume`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello everyone! My (WoW) name is Kume, or Fluffybutt, depending on which is available at the moment. I'm 18 years of age, turned in May (Mother's day). I dunno what else to say about myself, except that I like to RolePlay! Feel free to contact me here, or in-game. (More in-game, I tend to only check my forums once a week..). Hope to see you there =3 (Btw, I read the locked topics at the top of the page, but I'm not sure if those are the stickies I'm supposed to read or not..)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother told me about it, and I decided to give it a try. I fell in love! =D

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I joined this server, because I hope I can find some mature people to RolePlay with, without getting harassed about RolePlaying on other servers. It's STUPUD! This is an MMORPG, RolePlaying should be expected! :P

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any kind of RolePlay! =D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Night Elves, for the simple fact I have played one since I first started playing WoW. And my main is a warrior, but I like druids too! =D

What are your expectations of this server?:
I sure hope the people are mature, and respectful, at least. Hopefully, there will be lots of large-scale roleplay, too!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills
All players on this server should have a high degree of competence in typing. This is a roleplay-centric server, and as such we need to have high standards of personal expression. Capitalization, punctuation, and spelling all count. Nobody's perfect, but everyone is capable of improving. Emoticons are not an acceptable substitute for a well-posed emote. Please try to type out words, such as "you" rather than "u" and "thanks" rather than "thx". You are expected to use proper spelling and grammar in the official OOC channels (/Chat and /LookingForGroup) as much as possible. If you are asked to stop abusing the language more than once, you will be kicked and directed to this rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The male let out a soft, dissapointed sigh as his hand reached for his blade, drawing it out from its scabbard with ease, hoisting it up to point it in the direction of the one adressing him. "Sad, that you must be so insistant on the matter, my friend..I was hoping not to soil my armor with your blood, but it looks to me that I must.." he says, lifting his gaze to look to the other night elf. In a flash, though, his blade had withdrawn, and then impaled itself into (Insert random night elf name here)'s chest, sliding easily between two ribs to pierce his heart, silencing the beat for all of eternity. (It's lame, but I just woke up..Hope it isn't too bad.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.