Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Archadae`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Ive been playing wow for some time now, primary on official blizz servers. First pre-tbc as a dwarven hunter on a RP realm (Earthen Ring) EU, and then after a 2 years break, I returned to play with my friends as a blood elf mage on Auchindoun (non rp). What I missed tho was serious roleplaying! Guess what? Blizz servers couldn't give me that!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Poland. My primary language isn't English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've always been a huge fan of all Blizzard games. When WoW was released, one of my friends bought a copy, so I played a bit on his account. Only a bit tho, cause as soon as I got the money I bought WoW and started mu epic adventure!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Believe it or not - I googled it! I was actually looking for ANY roleplaying server for ANY mmo. I believe you guys are the only private RP wow server(one of the very very few at least)!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer drinking beer and talking in the taverns, or listening to the tales of elder dwarves on the bridge in Ironforge, than actually fighting, but I had some experience with fighting monsters as well. I haven't ever tried RP'ing in larger groups, unfortunately, yet I'd really love to try it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dwarfs! Dwarfs! DWARFS! DWARFS!!!
But seriously:
Dwarves - I always loved them, and it comes sorta natural for me to roleplay a dwarf. And of course - theres no place like Ironforge!
As for classes:
I'd love to play a Death Knight - i like its "northern, viking feel". And i never seriously played a DK before!
Mage - I'm familiar with its mechanics, builds, endgame raiding etc.

What are your expectations of this server?:
First of all - serious RP. Secondly - friendly people!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
This application form appeals to me the most, as it (hopefully) prevents inappropriate people registering where they do not belong.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to do it later, please.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Please don't let it affect your judgement as to my application, but...
I'm kinda wondering... I'd preferably play a dwarf mage (or DK, but i dont want to grind just any character up to lvl 55 just to create another). Would it be possible to create such a character, since it's gonna be available in cata? Lorewise dwarven mages are not something new, and adding new race-class combinations would expand the gameplay.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

To answer your question, I believe several people have rped as Dwarven Mages before, as it isn't an entirely unheard of concept like you pointed out in your introduction.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^
Hello and welcome! To answer your DK question, I'd like to point out DKs atm are only available to grunts, as you need a level 55. You can not level past 50 on this server unless you're a grunt and the character already has an approved profile. Then you can just get instant level 80 and bam! You can make a death knight. Hope that helped and you'll most definitely find some serious roleplay on this server. :)