Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: berserkr81`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 29 years old, I'm italian and I played another mmorpg for 2 years. Three months ago I tried wow and I liked a lot. I like both the RPG and I always wanted to join to dive into a character of my own, that's why I'm here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Italy and my primary language is italian. I write little because I do not know English very well and I'm afraid to miss something.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played another mmorpg but I wasn't happy because I wasn't involved, I already knew how wow is the best mmorpg so I used the trial account and I loved it. WOW is involving and I think playing in RP mode is still more.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I tried RP Italian servers but had nothing to RP, and players continued to talk like any other server. I searched on google a private full-rp site and has given CotH as a result. I liked the ad that said this was not a camouflaged PvE server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to live quiet and peaceful, but I do not pull back if there is to fight for justice or to help someone.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
human / warrior because the warrior is a strong character and don't use spells or tricks to fight the enemies. He fights the enemy face to face with courage into the fray.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A unique experience! I wish to go into the WoW atmosphere and create my own story that evolves along with other stories until intertwined. For this I want a heavy-RP server that allows me to do so.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the maturity section of the regulation, especially this part: "It means being able to have the clarity of vision to be critical and honest with oneself, and to act based on the greater good rather than the personal good."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is the background story of my PG in the italian server:
Berserkr was born in Theramore, a descendant of a little noble family disgraced during the Third War.
His grandfather, Karl Wolfen, fought in the Third War under the command of Admiral Proudmoore Daelin, but before the end of the war was captured and taken prisoner by a group of Trolls. The ransom demanded for the release knees the Wolfen who were forced to sell everything to pay this sum. He managed to save only his axe, inherited from his ancestors, the pride of Wolfen: The Tyrannical Beheader.
During his imprisonment he met the War Chief Thrall and was amazed to realize that it wasn't as he thought. Proudmoore's men, and Daelin described him as a ruthless, bloodthirsty, tyrannical ogre, and at first glance would give anyone the right, but knowing him Karl discovered in him a sense of honor, courage and above all respect to the enemy.
Speaking Thrall knew a lot about orcs, learned their traditions and values and found that they believed were not different from men; Thrall on the other hand knew Karl's courage and loyalty and at the time of his release returned him the axe family. From that Karl felt that the Orcs, though enemies, were creatures to be respected and therefore refused to participate in the expedition against them playing from Lordaeron and controlled by Daelin Proudmoore. After the refusal was forced to leave his hometown of Lordaeron, to reach Theramore ruled by Jaina Proudmoore, daughter of Daelin, but she did not share the ways of doing and thinking of his father. The abandonment of Lordaeron was a stroke of luck for Karl and his family to the city soon after it was invaded and destroyed by the forsaken, Proudmoore's army was decimated while Theramore although not affected by the war and suffered considerable damage shooting quickly.
In the year truce Karl Wolfen is devoted to trade, restoring the finances of the family. The splendor of the nobility were long gone, but not bad if carved out, even on the young Edgar, his son, who had an exceptional flair for business, but much less gifted in the art of sword. When Karl was trying to teach him was a complete disaster and could not do any more, except to conclude that he had taken everything from his mother Annah.
Edgar married the beautiful Katherine and gave birth to the baby Berserkr. The name was imposed by his grandfather Karl realized that the little talent as a true warrior, it screamed to break the eardrums and when pressed the big thumb of his grandfather he did so with an uncommon strength for a newborn. The small Berserkr grew quickly and spent most of his time with his grandfather that he could no longer send out the task, and had much time to devote to his nephew. Berserkr learned many things about the art of war, the history of Azeroth and the family of Wolfen, and especially on the orcs and Thrall. He learned from his grandfather to see the orcs as a race worthy of respect and share a sense of honor and courage. Berserkr prove his talent to his grandfather in battle, he learned very quickly the art of sword since childhood, and occasionally his grandfather showed him the Tyrannical Beheader proud, proud family. Berserkr was ecstatic with the weapon and was amazed every time as if for the first time. The guy before you see the weapon was to put up with all the family history, certainly fascinating, but after listening to dozens of times started to become boring, but it was worth it. Karl's grandfather promised that one day when he would become strong enough That Axe was contested and would be his.
That day never came.
Berserkr was almost an adult when his grandfather died a few years after the truce between orcs and humans began to falter and the fighting increased, therefore the business was getting worse so that his father Edgar was forced to sell the Tyrannical Beheader sending furious the young Berserkr that never forgave him that action.
Came of age Berserkr decided to leave his home and sail east to the time of Stormwind, promising that whatever the cost would find That Axe. Investigating managed to discover that the buyer was a wealthy noble of Stormwind, very rich but a donkey in the art of war. The nobleman believed that the only weapon he would have made it unbeatable and so went with four other warriors at a time of Icecrown to fight the Tyrant Scourgelord, but there were exterminated ascites fell into the hands of a tyrant.
Lost hope of finding the hatchet family now Berserkr Elwynn Forest wanders aimlessly now ...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to create a story where my PG dies and becomes a DK. He forgets his past and becomes evil, but one day he meets the spirit of his grandfather Karl that makes him remember his past. Berserkr rebels to Arhas and flees to Stormwind...
Quote:Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to create a story where my PG dies and becomes a DK. He forgets his past and becomes evil, but one day he meets the spirit of his grandfather Karl that makes him remember his past. Berserkr rebels to Arhas and flees to Stormwind...

You could do this, but he'd have to start out from day one as a death knight. We currently don't allow anyone to go from a standard class to death knight.

Anyway, welcome to the server!