Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zakkyliar`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, i was a big fan of MMORPG/RPG/FRP's like Neverwinter Nights I-II , The Elder Scrolls series, Dragon Age, Sacred, Titan Quest, Final Fantasy Series and little of D&D .I played all blizzard games and decided to its the time to play WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Turkey,Ankara. I can speak English fluently but not perfect. My primary language is Turkish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was played already the Warcraft III. I like the game usually because it was from the blizzard. And also i have a XFire account. And one day a friend of mine who plays WoW all the days said come to WoW im sure you will like it. But he was playing on Blizzard servers. I said sadly i dont have much money for spend blizzard. Then he gave me the PRIVATE server idea.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I played on other private servers but they didnt satisfied me with many reasons like no Good GMs, GodLike items, So many changes on the game,poor events,lag etc. then i decided to try a Rp server. It can be a lot fun.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer a little party of RPers instead of RP with a guild. but i'm not good on "Aww! b***h,i said dont hit my face!"

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy playing on BloodElf Mage.i always like the mages because they have some brain for magics instead of stupid Barbarians or Warriors :) And Elf's are beautiful and have good architectures.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am seeking some realistic (for Warcraft universe) playing and Helpful GM's.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmodding tab. People must not use cheat, hack etc. programs to power themselves. We're trying to have fun Noobs!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It's a cold summer night. I freezed because of that feeling. The feeling of being monitored. But when i look my back i couldnt see anyone. Also i couldnt sense a magick power.If there was a magic user i could sense it immediately. Then he or she must be and rogue as i guessed. But whats going on with that cold weather? Nevermind i can beat a rogue with my magical powers with my eyes closed. I started to walk again. Ive been called from the Archmage Antonidas from kirin tor. Then i heard a long whistle from my back. I tırned back but a Wolf jumped on me. I fell and my staff rolled in some bushes. Then i see a night elf coming from the bushes. She said "Dont even think to come near of our sacred home" Then she took her bow and killed me with an arrow.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing much. But if you have a vote-reward system please remove this i hate it :)
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Hehe your story was nice, put a smile on my face. I hope you have fun here as rp is quite a bit different from the normal WoW pvp servers. Still I hope you have fun here and goodluck ig, ic. Oh and I have xfire as well, if you ever need help add, mynamewuztaken. Not sure if for anything, but you know. Friends are always nice.