Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wizardshome`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a friendly character, and I dont take Out of Character and In Character speaking the same. I've been known to wait to approach me, but if needed I'll go forward and begin it myself; I don't like being with a closed Roleplay group. (The type of Roleplay group that you may try to approach them but you end up being shunned)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America; and my primary language is American English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I discovered Warcraft from the members of my family. One of my brothers introduced it to the rest of us, and I was near hooked. Only a year or so later was I interested in the Roleplay.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've come across Conquest of the Horde by mention from my friend who I met on Warcraft III. (Kabluie.) I met her on a custom roleplay map on the game, and after awhile she began to mention this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a mix of the Roleplay, such as a relaxing scene by a lake or tavern, along with some scenes of combat, full of clever tricks and other special things; And, I am mostly interested in roleplaying in pairs, more attention per person given.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
A Human Paladin. The Class itself holds many important characters and lore, like a few being Uther the Lightbringer, and today's "Lich King". Humans are a new, and adept race whom have already quickly gone to producing great kingdoms, such as Stormwind.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations include being able to meet new people, gain new friends, and to meet a reasonable team of GMs who are fair at upholding the rules of the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that denies all 'jokes' that are considered sexist, rascist, against different religions, or otherwise when people do not want it, and restricted in public channels appeals to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The thunder makes a loud crack; it echoes through the forest as somewhere, lightning strikes the ground. A man wakes with a start, clutching his heart; His head snapped towards a window in this dark, damp room. He would slip out of his bed rather quickly, rushing towards the window. As he stuck his head outside the window, the pouring rain would cover his head in droplets of water. Yanking his head back in, he would force the window with all his might, coming down with an echoing thud. Shivering from the cold, he shuffles to his bed, his feet sliding through the water soaked floor boards, eager to slip under the woolen protection of his blankets as the ceiling above him leaked drops of water. Giving a final shudder, and many tossings of his body, he would ease into a comfortable sleep, awaiting the following morn', his only comfort being what fate has in store for this man.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is 'whisper' normally automatically considered as Out of Character?
(( Note from Kabluie: Wiz iz dur awsum. =P ))
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

To answer your question, I typically consider my incoming and outgoing whispers to be OOC unless someone emotes that they are going to be whispering to me, or I have a particular secretive conversation going on.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^
Welcome! That's cool that you also come from wc3 as I guess many come here from there, I know I did. :) I enjoyed the story as that is something I would love to experience in real life, or at least. I really like the scene and could imagine myself doing something like that in the timezone it sounds like you're describing. Well anyway, welcome!